Guns and Ammo

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.

If you haven't loaded up by now you're going to get gouged if hitlery wins.

If Trump wins there will be a glut and prices should go down.

Got plenty of ammo...I'm stockpiling hunting/skinning knives and Estwing hatchets....should it all fall apart, these will be excellent items to barter with.

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.

I'm about 30% ahead of last year at this time, my AR sales are off the charts.

I'm pretty much set up on ammo. The AR10 is on my bucket list. But I definitely will pick that up this weekend.

I would suggest an FAL.

I own both. The AR 10 needs a lot more maintenance. The FAL mags are widely available and cheaper, as well as replacement parts.

If Hillary wins the lines at the gun stores will be huge, and I will be in one of them. I will also be buying some Smith and Wesson stock.
OBAMAZHILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!!!

Greatest long running marketing campaign ever. As I've been saying for a while, I bet the gun manufacturer lobby has been burning candles that Clinton gets elected.

You dumb gullible fucks have been driving up the prices of guns and ammo for eight years now.

Assholes.

I didn't know that Pete. Once I fondle a few of them I'll make a decision. I do like the sig nice looking weapon. I'll check out the Fal also.
I would suggest an FAL.

I own both. The AR 10 needs a lot more maintenance. The FAL mags are widely available and cheaper, as well as replacement parts.

So the gun lobby, the gun dealers and makers must really be hoping she wins-- she's good for business.

So the gun lobby, the gun dealers and makers must really be hoping she wins-- she's good for business.

The only thing Obama did for gun was make it legal to carry them on Amtrak trains and into national parks.

So yeah, spend money you don't have on guns you don't need.

Having been burned badly in 2008, I didn't for it to happen again. I've spend the past 8 years stocking up.

:dance:
OBAMAZHILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ! BUY MOAR!!!

Greatest long running marketing campaign ever. As I've been saying for a while, I bet the gun manufacturer lobby has been burning candles that Clinton gets elected.
Actually you're misinformed, I've been selling firearms for quite some time it does not matter who wins after election firearm and ammo sales always go up.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

looks like you southern goobers didn't learn your lesson in the civil war

...The only thing Obama did for gun was make it legal to carry them on Amtrak trains and into national parks......
That's misleading. You are correct that's all he ended up doing but you forget what he's tried to do and how pissed he was that he couldn't do it.

You dumb gullible fucks have been driving up the prices of guns and ammo for eight years now.

Assholes.
No, I sell an over the counter Smith and Wesson M&P AR for under $500 now, wasn't too long ago the same firearm was over $1200. No with all this gun control talk, it's driven the prices down because competition Just went up.
Capitalism is very good, it's about quantity. It always drives the prices down.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back