Gunmen Open Fire on National Guard Troops in Minneapolis After Democrat Maxine Waters Incites BLM Rioters To Violence: “Get More Confrontational.”

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Gunmen Open Fire on National Guard Troops in Minneapolis After Democrat Maxine Waters Incites BLM Rioters To Violence: “Get More Confrontational.”

BREAKING: Gunmen Open Fire on National Guard Troops in Minneapolis, Two Injured
By Todd Starnes, 5 Apr 18, 2021

Gunmen opened fire on National Guard troops in Minneapolis injuring at least two soldiers.

The Minnesota National Guard said the shooting happened in the early morning hours when security teams were providing neighborhood security.

The attack happened just hours after Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told an angry crowd in nearby Brooklyn Center to “get more confrontational.”

“We’ve got to stay in the streets, and we’ve got to demand justice,” she declared.
Two members of the National Guard sustained minor injuries from shattered glass.

“I am relieved to know none of our Guardsmen were seriously injured,” said Maj. Gen. Shawn Manke, the Adjutant General of the Minnesota National Guard. “This event highlights the volatility and tension in our communities right now. I ask for peace as we work through this difficult time.”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) blamed the attack on Waters.

“BLM terrorists took her orders and took action,” she wrote on Twitter. “She should be expelled from Congress.”

Two National Guard troops were injured after gunmen opened fire on their vehicles in Minneapolis. The attack came just hours after @RepMaxineWaters 7 ordered BLM to be more confrontational. Waters should be arrested and expelled from Congress.
— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) April 18, 2021 7

“We’ve got to get more confrontational,” Waters told the crowd. “We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

End snip

Imagine if every spineless GOPe sellout had this patriots balls

gbhhahzhhshsbsb.jpeg

Gunmen opened fire on National Guard troops in Minneapolis injuring at least two soldiers.

The Minnesota National Guard said the shooting happened in the early morning hours when security teams were providing neighborhood security.

The attack happened just hours after Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told an angry crowd in nearby Brooklyn Center to “get more confrontational.”

“We’ve got to stay in the streets, and we’ve got to demand justice,” she declared.
Two members of the National Guard sustained minor injuries from shattered glass.

“I am relieved to know none of our Guardsmen were seriously injured,” said Maj. Gen. Shawn Manke, the Adjutant General of the Minnesota National Guard. “This event highlights the volatility and tension in our communities right now. I ask for peace as we work through this difficult time.”

“BLM terrorists took her orders and took action,” she wrote on Twitter. “She should be expelled from Congress.”

Two National Guard troops were injured after gunmen opened fire on their vehicles in Minneapolis. The attack came just hours after @RepMaxineWaters 7 ordered BLM to be more confrontational. Waters should be arrested and expelled from Congress.

“We’ve got to get more confrontational,” Waters told the crowd. “We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

End snip

View attachment 481560

Well, if you refuse to deal with the problems in society for hundreds of years... people are bound to go extreme.

Well, if you refuse to deal with the problems in society for hundreds of years... people are bound to go extreme.
There's an FBI problem. They make too much money on the federal payroll. And they are EXPERTS at ruining lives, destroying careers, trashing homes and cars, wrecking relationships and families. I'm not a criminal. I'm an enemy to those ruthless murderers who work for the government.
Maj. Gen. Shawn Manke, the Adjutant General of the Minnesota National Guard.
And there's already a bloodbath red-light district mob boss authority problem with a governor and mayor directed chain of democrat military command.

There's an FBI problem. They make too much money on the federal payroll. And they are EXPERTS at ruining lives, destroying careers, trashing homes and cars, wrecking relationships and families. I'm not a criminal. I'm an enemy to those ruthless murderers who work for the government.
And there's already a bloodbath red-light district mob boss authority problem with a governor and mayor directed chain of democrat military command.

There's a massive problem that starts with the voters, goes up through the ranks of elected officials.

Part is due to the way people are elected, part is due to people just not wanting to bother change.

They had slavery taken away from them, then segregation, so they're going to fight it all the way.

There's a massive problem that starts with the voters, goes up through the ranks of elected officials.

Part is due to the way people are elected, part is due to people just not wanting to bother change.

They had slavery taken away from them, then segregation, so they're going to fight it all the way.
you are babbling shit

End snip

View attachment 481560

Can we fix black America's problems? I doubt it.

End snip

View attachment 481560

There's NO BLACK AMERICA!! Just yanks!! That some are assholes is not new; EVERY country has them. Odd how Ben Carson, Condi Rice and a swag of others AREN'T a "black problem".

Greg

Maxine is far more guilty of incitement to riot than the people who broke into the capital are guilty of anything more than B&E. Maxine belongs in jail, preferably solitary confinement, where she can't spew her insanity to others.

End snip

View attachment 481560
Hey, insurrection, it's not just for presidents.

Maxine is far more guilty of incitement to riot than the people who broke into the capital are guilty of anything more than B&E. Maxine belongs in jail, preferably solitary confinement, where she can't spew her insanity to others.
Now, her and Trump have something in common..

I realize this is hard for you to understand, you’re the problem, you feel guilty and you have zero facts to back up any of your feelings, you understand facts are what we need to make decisions

End snip

View attachment 481560

You can't fix stupid.

you are babbling shit

I'm sorry you can't participate in this discussion.

What problems would those be?

For example poverty inequality.

According to this one, blacks have 18.8% of people in poverty, Hispanics 15.7%, Asians and no-Hispanic whites 7.3%

The US has ghettos, places no first world country should have with people literally being left to rot and fester their lives away.

What problems would those be?

For example poverty inequality.

According to this one, blacks have 18.8% of people in poverty, Hispanics 15.7%, Asians and no-Hispanic whites 7.3%

The US has ghettos, places no first world country should have with people literally being left to rot and fester their lives away.
Homeless camps.

As an indication of civilization forming from collections of savages people developed rituals of dealing with death. There was burial, perhaps cremation. Civilization was rising.

As civilization devolves these markers of civilization are no longer used. In homeless camps the dead are left where they died. They decompose until someone, a passer by, police officer, notices and calls for the coroner. The homeless are busy getting stoned or wasted, rotting away.

End snip

View attachment 481560
And, the Communist Revolution in this Country rages on ...

Forum List

Back