Gunman Opens Fire in Omaha Target

You doubt it happened because NBC reported it???

I'm just saying . . . most of us conservative types refused to trust mainstream media these last few years. But nowadays most conservatives seem to trust MSM again. Does not compute. Does not compute. System overload . . .

Something very wrong in the Unbalanced States of Dysfunctional America .

Some sort of Psychosis . Linoleic Acid in abundance?

It's not games that make teenagers murderers, it's the fact that real life has been turned into a "get rich or die" game. So they just get out of it, or having fun with murder and perversion. No one wants them, because all the adults are the same players, crushing them. (c) Louis XIII

I'm just saying . . . most of us conservative types refused to trust mainstream media these last few years. But nowadays most conservatives seem to trust MSM again. Does not compute. Does not compute. System overload . . .
Yes, you weak-minded rubes have been so severely gaslighted to never trust mainstream media and to only trust your propagandists who concoct gay fantasies about an old man attacked with a hammer, or that Jewish space lasers started California's wildfires, or the Parkland shooting was a false flag operation, or Covid is a hoax, or there is a pedophile ring operating out of the basement of Comet Pizza, or windmill noise causes cancer, or Obama was born in Kenya, or the 2020 election was stolen.

Yes, you weak-minded rubes have been so severely gaslighted to never trust mainstream media and to only trust your propagandists who concoct gay fantasies about an old man attacked with a hammer, or that Jewish space lasers started California's wildfires, or the Parkland shooting was a false flag operation, or Covid is a hoax, or there is a pedophile ring operating out of the basement of Comet Pizza, or windmill noise causes cancer, or Obama was born in Kenya, or the 2020 election was stolen.
LOL. Someone defending the mainstream media and talking about someone else gaslighting. You just can't make this stuff up.

At least you can write semi-coherent sentences—and in ye old king's tongue to boot; bravo! We recommend wearing a fuzzy wuzzy big boy's bib to catch all that froth . . .

LOL. Someone defending the mainstream media and talking about someone else gaslighting. You just can't make this stuff up.
Sorry, I missed this post until now. I was busy rigging an Italian military satellite to change ballots for the next election.

Careful...the last 2 were Asian senior citizens...
Christian Asian senior gunmen?

wow-oh-my-god.gif

Forget tea.......I guess the price of rice in China has gone up!!!!

Forum List

Back