Gun Violence

Not sure if serious. Gun violence works great against Nazis, Imperialist Japanese, commies or all varieties, and yes, even unruly dogs.

See post 4 about Knuckledraggers. You're already qualified. No membership fee.

I tell you what, you go after one of my animals, family or friends with a firearm and you'll WISH from your hospital bed that I had come back at you with something that quick.

I take being called a "knuckledragger" as a compliment, zipperhead.

Of course you do. That's the one advantage of being stupid --- ignorance is bliss.

Sometimes I envy y'all. I get over it pretty quick though.

Zipperheads have far less advantage in the realm of intelligence, than do knuckledraggers. Leastwise we have our original brains still intact, while those belonging to zipperheads were removed and their craniums filled with Jello chocolate pudding.

That's SO interesting in an alimentary canal kinda way. Think I'll have a sammich.

Don't forget to replenish your pudding supply. I's starting to turn rancid.

I tell you what, you go after one of my animals, family or friends with a firearm and you'll WISH from your hospital bed that I had come back at you with something that quick.

Of course you do. That's the one advantage of being stupid --- ignorance is bliss.

Zipperheads have far less advantage in the realm of intelligence, than do knuckledraggers. Leastwise we have our original brains still intact, while those belonging to zipperheads were removed and their craniums filled with Jello chocolate pudding.

That's SO interesting in an alimentary canal kinda way. Think I'll have a sammich.

My pudding is actually quite vibrant.

Want some?

Want some?

No thanks. Close that zipper before it starts leaking out all over the floor.

Want some?

No thanks. Close that zipper before it starts leaking out all over the floor.

You sure? I spice it up with cardamom and star anise. REALLY good.

Ewe are WAY wrong. Gun violence should never be used against any living being, PERIOD.
I hope you realize just how wrong you are the hard way. Idiot. There were two big vicious dog in my back yard barking and growling. I called animal control because they were outside and we were in, so no immediate threat. Animal control got there and got them loaded up and I went to talk to them. One was a cop and I thanked both of them for coming out the woman said that one of them would have to be put down because he had already attacked someone. I thanked them again and told them I didn't want to have to shoot them and the cop said I had done the right thing, but if given no choice, shoot them. Idiots like this "pogo" love seeing innocent people get hurt instead of carrying a gun for defense. This "pogo" is evil.

Dogs don't respond to brute force, Jocko. What they do respond to is ORDERS, given in a no-doubt-about-it Alpha voice.

You and your knuckledragger ilk have no clue how to grok the world. You just want to walk around shooting everything. That's exactly what makes you knuckledraggers.

Stupidest libstain comment of the month.^^
You prove with each post like this what an absolute moron you are. I ordered them from behind my screen door to GIT! Maybe they only spoke dumbass like you. I hope you have a horrible encounter with a violent animal who doesn't respond to your Alpha voice.

That's literally never happened.

I've got a couple of German Shepherds that think they can roam my yard. All I have to do is go out there and they run.

You don't understand animals because you don't understand life. That's not my problem.

Herewith a typical Knuckledragger interacting with animals scene.

Be proud, KDs.

Ewe are WAY wrong. Gun violence should never be used against any living being, PERIOD.
I hope you realize just how wrong you are the hard way. Idiot. There were two big vicious dog in my back yard barking and growling. I called animal control because they were outside and we were in, so no immediate threat. Animal control got there and got them loaded up and I went to talk to them. One was a cop and I thanked both of them for coming out the woman said that one of them would have to be put down because he had already attacked someone. I thanked them again and told them I didn't want to have to shoot them and the cop said I had done the right thing, but if given no choice, shoot them. Idiots like this "pogo" love seeing innocent people get hurt instead of carrying a gun for defense. This "pogo" is evil.

Dogs don't respond to brute force, Jocko. What they do respond to is ORDERS, given in a no-doubt-about-it Alpha voice. In other words you break a brain sweat to figure out what their instinct is, and then you exploit it.

Or in your case you pick up the phone and go "hhhhellllp!" since you have no clue what "Alpha" even means. :gay:

You and your knuckledragger ilk have no clue how to grok the world. You just want to walk around shooting everything.
That's exactly what makes you knuckledraggers.
While he’s knowing off the postman’s leg? Yeah right!

Not sure if serious. Gun violence works great against Nazis, Imperialist Japanese, commies or all varieties, and yes, even unruly dogs.

If your damn dumb assed dog is uncontrolled and attached by the teeth to someone’s body parts you can count on it!

Last edited:

Dogs don't respond to brute force, Jocko. What they do respond to is ORDERS, given in a no-doubt-about-it Alpha voice.

You and your knuckledragger ilk have no clue how to grok the world. You just want to walk around shooting everything. That's exactly what makes you knuckledraggers.

Stupidest libstain comment of the month.^^
You prove with each post like this what an absolute moron you are. I ordered them from behind my screen door to GIT! Maybe they only spoke dumbass like you. I hope you have a horrible encounter with a violent animal who doesn't respond to your Alpha voice.

That's literally never happened.

I've got a couple of German Shepherds that think they can roam my yard. All I have to do is go out there and they run.

You don't understand animals because you don't understand life. That's not my problem.

Herewith a typical Knuckledragger interacting with animals scene.

Be proud, KDs.

Obviously you are confusing us with Hollywood liberals. A true knuckledragger would never use a S&W Model 29 in .44 magnum to shoot at an owl. A true knuckledragger would never shoot an owl in the first place, because they are protected and it's illegal. A S&W Model 29 is usually reserved for shooting unruly snarling dogs, carpet-baggers, revenoors, scalawags, and freedom-riders.

Now had that been a duck, dove, or a pheasant in the tree, a true knuckledragger would have used the shotgun that was in the gun cabinet.

Dogs don't respond to brute force, Jocko. What they do respond to is ORDERS, given in a no-doubt-about-it Alpha voice. In other words you break a brain sweat to figure out what their instinct is, and then you exploit it.

Or in your case you pick up the phone and go "hhhhellllp!" since you have no clue what "Alpha" even means. :gay:

You and your knuckledragger ilk have no clue how to grok the world. You just want to walk around shooting everything.
That's exactly what makes you knuckledraggers.
Just yell "SIT"? Might work on a Beagle but if its an attacking Rottweiler you'll have to shoot it into a sitting position.

Don't blame him, train him.

People shouldn't have those kinds of dogs if they aren't qualified to keep them under control and contained.
there are lots of people that shouldn't even be parents
lots of people are jackasses
I can see how a lot of dogs do not get the proper home/training/etc

Forum List

Back