Gun smugglers caught with illegal guns.....in Britain. But, I thought they had gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The one guy just can't seem to learn the lesson.....12 years in jail and he still is smuggling guns...that is why we need a 30-40 year sentence for criminals caught with illegal guns.....that might do the trick....and if it doesn't...they will still be off the streets for 40 years.........

Two men caught in minicab bringing haul of guns into London are jailed

Two men who were caught in a minicab attempting to bring a haul of guns into London have been jailed.

Tyron Myers-Kerr and Bradley Soro, both 22, were stopped by armed police as they travelled in a minicab along the A1 Barnet Bypass.

Officers searched the vehicle and discovered nine revolvers and a six-inch sheath knife, which they intended to supply to south London gangs.

A search of a car owned by Myers-Kerr uncovered another revolver, ammunition and Class A drugs.

Myers-Kerr, of Whitnell Way, Wandsworth, and Soro, Naylor Road, Southwark, were both sentenced on Friday after being found guilty of several firearms offences following an earlier trial.

Myers-Kerr was jailed for 12 years after being found guilty of 10 counts of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of ammunition with intent to endanger life.

As a conservative I strungly feel the Brits should be entitled to their own sovereignty and rule.

As a conservative I strungly feel the Brits should be entitled to their own sovereignty and rule.

Good....we both agree....but by looking at their failed gun control policies we can avoid their mistakes....

Good....we both agree....but by looking at their failed gun control policies we can avoid their mistakes....

My guns and permit are fine, thanks, been hearing this paranoid wail for decades.

Luckily, with the election of Trump you will actually be accurate....had hilary won......a full push would have happened...

My guns and permit are fine, thanks, been hearing this paranoid wail for decades.

Luckily, with the election of Trump you will actually be accurate....had hilary won......a full push would have happened...

Bullshit, the difference in the path of the power structure has always transcended party and personalities.

Forum List

Back