Gun Show Loophole

Instance after instance.
Yes, hundreds of mass shootings. Soon thousands. That's right. We need to take a more serious stance on guns in general. And mental health. Change the whole, over time.

Sorry I don't have a quick fix for every mass shooting. Nobody does.

Take away the guns and violent people will simply buy them illegally or resort to using something else.
Very few are asking to ban all guns.
Yes, there are some wackos out there.
How about registration?

Why do you oppose any so-called registration of guns?
Why is this an issue?

Yes, hundreds of mass shootings. Soon thousands. That's right. We need to take a more serious stance on guns in general. And mental health. Change the whole, over time.

Sorry I don't have a quick fix for every mass shooting. Nobody does.

People without major mental health issues already abide by our laws concerning issues such as this. Laws matter none to those with these issues. We do an extremely poor job addressing the mental health of the country. Time after time we find out a large percentage of people who do things like this had known mental health issues.

We can send billions overseas but we can't make sure the people of the country can get adequate and complete mental health care.

Very few are asking to ban all guns.
Yes, there are some wackos out there.
How about registration?

Why is this an issue?

1. People aren't going to do it.

2. What other rights do you wish people to have to register for to exercise? Free speech?

2 different groups.

the Militia, and the people.

'well regulated' refers only to the militia.

(Try reading it)
Then why was the militia mentioned?

Also, I am not suggesting we take away all the guns anyway. Not even most. Hardly any. Just the crazies, really.

Where did I ever say that?

Doesn't it concern you that everywhere registration has been done in history, every time it leads to the confiscation of all weapons by a then autocratic and tyrannical government? The VERY THING our Founders warned us to keep private ownership of guns to protect us from!

People without major mental health issues already abide by our laws concerning issues such as this.
Well, I really can't make murder any more illegal. So that's kind of a lob shot into the 4th row.

I am pointing to generational change at this point. Fornright now, make penalties much worse for illegal gun purchases and sales. Give the guy who bought Rittenhouse the gun 30 years, and yes, I think more people will be deterred. Just one example.

Agreed on the mental health. That IS something we could do right now, for people right now.

Also, I am not suggesting we take away all the guns anyway. Not even most. Hardly any. Just the crazies, really.
are you purposely being stupid?

Militia===males of sound mind and body between the ages of 16-45.

the People.

EVERY fucking body.

are you purposely being stupid?

Militia===males of sound mind and body between the ages of 16-45.

the People.

EVERY fucking body.
So, you are saying the second amendment means anyone should be able to own a gun, just in case we need a well regulated militia.

Do I have that right?

I've discussed this in an adult manner. If you aren't interested, dismissed.

Another chickenshit cop out evasion by a gun-grabbing pussy aware that he has NO REAL ANSWERS to the real cause of violence. Run chicken run.

cartoon-doo6.jpg

EVERY FUCKING THING Joe Biden has done since in office has only served to ramp up all of the societal stressors on people driving them to crime, desperation and violence! And the dumbshit has actually CELEBRATED THAT as one of his biggest accomplishments!

Well, I really can't make murder any more illegal. So that's kind of a lob shot into the 4th row.

I am pointing to generational change at this point. Fornright now, make penalties much worse for illegal gun purchases and sales. Give the guy who bought Rittenhouse the gun 30 years, and yes, I think more people will be deterred. Just one example.

Agreed on the mental health. That IS something we could do right now, for people right now.

Rittenhouse, while IMO he had no business being there was shown in a court of law to be self defense. Not applicable.

Forum List

Back