Gun Show Loophole

There are laws against what this person did. Why didn't those laws stop him? Would it have been better if he had did as Timothy McVeigh did instead?
Oops, you just made the same error again. Nobody claims it will stop all instances.

"Piss off"

Ah, Lass, your articulateness, upbringing, education, and class.....are once again displayed for all on this public forum (albeit anonymously while using a fake name).

Nonetheless, your cogent commentary on important issues always showcases your abilities, or lack thereof.

Yougogurl!

Ah, Lass, your articulateness, upbringing, education, and class.....are once again displayed for all on this public forum (albeit anonymously while using a fake name).

Nonetheless, your cogent commentary on important issues always showcases your abilities, or lack thereof.

Yougogurl!

Sigh, Chinchilla.... absolutely nobody cares

Want my gun? Man up and come try

People who desire to obey laws already do so. They do not murder. Not because they cant get a gun.
Oops, stepped right in it.

No law, then no law for them to follow.

Also, you're being simple and stupid. Of course laws and punishment do deter some individuals. Anyone knows that. Except for fetishists in a fetish argument.

".....absolutely nobody cares
I'm not convinced of that at all.
A lot of people care about America's epidemic of gun-violence and the fear it engenders among our young students and their parents. The effect may be more insidious, corrosive, and far reaching than what the gun manufacturers, the NRA, and the uber-gun owners want to believe.

So overturning RvW will not stop abortions (it won't) but new laws will stop people from selling guns to each other? (it won't)
100% Correct. ^^^^^
RvW will not stop abortions, but it WILL make some feel better.
Stopping the Gun Show Loop hole will not stop illegal sales, but it will make people feel better.

I'm not convinced of that at all.
A lot of people care about America's epidemic of gun-violence and the fear it engenders among our young students and their parents. The effect may be more insidious, corrosive, and far reaching than what the gun manufacturers, the NRA, and the uber-gun owners want to believe.

So go bother them. I think you're an idiot

Oops, stepped right in it.

No law, then no law for them to follow.

Also, you're being simple and stupid. Of course laws and punishment do deter some individuals. Anyone knows that. Except for fetishists in a fetish argument.

Those that are deterred are already deterred. He knew he wasn't likely going to be alive at the end of the day to face any worldly punishment.

100% Correct. ^^^^^
RvW will not stop abortions, but it WILL make some feel better.
Stopping the Gun Show Loop hole will not stop illegal sales, but it will make people feel better.

I don't understand why in either case. IMO the only thing that should make people feel better is to enact things that would actually make a difference.

New Topics

Forum List

Back