Gun sales spike among African Americans: ‘Our ancestors died for us to vote, they also died for us to be able to carry guns’

#walkaway is the clue. Rational Blacks are gearing up to protect themselves from radical Marxists and the Defund the Police idiocy.
#walkaway was Russian propaganda. It didn't really exist.

You're a fool. Candice Owens has 567,000 subs on YouTube.
How nice for her. 567,000 mostly white conservatives thrilled there's one black person on their side so they can claim they aren't racist.

"See? I have a black friend!"

Interesting....I guess we should all applaud this new-found support for the 2nd amendment, eh? I sure do....as has been often said here..an armed populace is the only true guarantee of freedom.

When Americans panic, they buy guns — lots of them. During the first six months of 2020, amid a global coronavirus pandemic, gun retailers have reported a record 10.3 million firearm transactions, according to a new survey by the National Shooting Sports Foundation. Overall, gun sales in the U.S. have increased by 95 percent while ammunition sales have increased 139 percent compared to the same period last year.
And while various demographic groups are buying guns in 2020, African-Americans account for the highest increase in gun purchases of any group.
"The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year," Jim Curcuruto, NSSF director of research and market development noted in his report. “Bottom line is that there has never been a sustained surge in firearm sales quite like what we are in the midst of.”
And plus we don't have to worry about them defuningd the police because we will be depending only on ourselves for protection.
We has became so dependent on other for protection. That we has became spoiled for these services.
From this

To this

#walkaway is the clue. Rational Blacks are gearing up to protect themselves from radical Marxists and the Defund the Police idiocy.
Rational Blacks are gearing up....to protect themselves from many things...if the long-awaited civil war comes..what side do you think that the majority of blacks will be on?

What do you see as the choices?

How nice for her. 567,000 mostly white conservatives thrilled there's one black person on their side so they can claim they aren't racist.

No, fool, it's 567,000 votes for Trump he didn't have last election. And the only racists I've seen around in years are White and Black authoritarian idiots. Kinda like you.

No, fool, it's 567,000 votes for Trump he didn't have last election. And the only racists I've seen around in years are White and Black authoritarian idiots. Kinda like you.
You just keep on thinking that.

Interesting....I guess we should all applaud this new-found support for the 2nd amendment, eh? I sure do....as has been often said here..an armed populace is the only true guarantee of freedom.

When Americans panic, they buy guns — lots of them. During the first six months of 2020, amid a global coronavirus pandemic, gun retailers have reported a record 10.3 million firearm transactions, according to a new survey by the National Shooting Sports Foundation. Overall, gun sales in the U.S. have increased by 95 percent while ammunition sales have increased 139 percent compared to the same period last year.
And while various demographic groups are buying guns in 2020, African-Americans account for the highest increase in gun purchases of any group.
"The highest overall firearm sales increase comes from Black men and women, who show a 58.2% increase in purchases during the first six months of 2020 versus the same period last year," Jim Curcuruto, NSSF director of research and market development noted in his report. “Bottom line is that there has never been a sustained surge in firearm sales quite like what we are in the midst of.”

Thank God. The day the black man becomes armed he truly joins whites as a free citizen.

I'll tell you now, these guns will be pointed at the Deep State "White Savior" Democrats and black sellouts that ran their cities and towns into the ground.

You think that's their motivation? Clueless.

crime is spiking in the cites were they live. and they are hearing a lot of shit talk about defunding the police.

yes, i think that is their motivation.

what? you hoping it is Race War? lol!!!
Nope. A gun protects you from government tyranny. didn't you know that?

which, they are not facing. what they are facing is a breakdown in the government and a withdrawal of the police from providing law and order.
So you are saying their fear of government tyranny is unfounded?

you made a comment on a factor that you thought was motivating current buying trends.

i pointed out that that is not a factor presently. that another factor is more likely the motivator.

that is what i said. i did not say anything else.

i can see why you want to change the subject. but, your strawmen are of no interest to me. i respectfully decline your invitation to join you in tandem play with them.

So what do you think that factor is?
They know the white community isn't going to be gunning for them.
So who does that leave?
Do they....know that the White community isn't going to be gunning for them? It has happened before...and more than once.

Most likely..they are arming themselves for the same reason that I arm myself...protection against an unknown future..simple as that.

As long as the black folk aren't marching through the suburbs threatening violence they know they'll be just fine.
Of course the threat of violence in the inner city just went Way Up!!!
My guess is they think calling a social worker when one of the inner city pieces of shit try and break into their home leaves them feeling less than safe.
Awful lot of stereotyping going on in here.

How am I stereotyping?

Rational Blacks are gearing up....to protect themselves from many things...if the long-awaited civil war comes..what side do you think that the majority of blacks will be on?

This might shock you, but my sister is married to a black man and had four children. I was just giving piano lessons to my black niece and yesterday I at a black/hispanic house, a friend from old times that just returned from Florida playing music there.

I was also imprisoned and lived alongside blacks for over a year.

The general mindset of a black person, from my experience, is conservative and religious. Try pushing an LGBTQ Drag Queen Story hour through their neighborhood and watch what happens.

Yes, we do severely differ on the issue of the welfare state, but other than that (which does cover a wide range of issues though), you would think the average black is strong conservative.

Also I don't know any of them who are out burning or looting. Maybe some of those I knew from prison, but not those who I associate with today.

And if Democrats/communists think they're going to succeed in starting a race war between blacks and whites, they are gravely mistaken, all their fake news coverage to the contrary. The only thing they did was make it "weird" atmosphere between families that are extended interracially and have us all scratching our heads in confusion.

These guns will be pointed at communists, mostly comprised of white incels, and the white democrat leadership.

So, stfu bitch. Our Church, children, Republic and Constitution and the Rule of Law shall again.

You think that's their motivation? Clueless.

crime is spiking in the cites were they live. and they are hearing a lot of shit talk about defunding the police.

yes, i think that is their motivation.

what? you hoping it is Race War? lol!!!
Nope. A gun protects you from government tyranny. didn't you know that?

which, they are not facing. what they are facing is a breakdown in the government and a withdrawal of the police from providing law and order.
So you are saying their fear of government tyranny is unfounded?

The Second Amendment exists for the polar extremes:

Tyrannical Overbearing Government
No Government, in which case society is actually ruled by hyperlocal tyrannical warlords (like CHAZ!).

In either case, the 2nd Amendment serves to Restore the Rule of Law. You can read my signature.

I'm all for it. Always have been. You can ask my black co-workers. I have encouraged all of them to buy a gun.

Maybe they are protecting their kids from the BLM gang bangers shooting them dead at BBQ’s.

There is hope now........they actually bought them and didn't steal them

GREAT NEWS............

Federal death penalty for anyone using a gun in commission of a crime. Remember, guns don't kill people, bad people with guns kill people. Take the bad guys out of the equation.

Well, reps are racists, so guess the blacks will go with non racists dems.

Frankly, they got em anyway.
Not legal guns. People tend to not commit crimes with legally purchased firearms, so we should be encouraging all black people to purchase firearms legally.

If your not smart enough to figure out how to fix a problem just buy some guns & amo, the killing solution for every problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back