Gun Safety Rules for Alec Baldwin and others who know f-all about guns.

The really disgusting thing here is you defending a man who picked up a gun, didn't check it, then pointed it at an innocent woman, pulled the trigger, and killed her.
If I was an armorer, and an actor tried to "check out" the gun I just gave him, I would take the gun back, and tell the director the actors are NOT to do anything but point the gun and pull the trigger. If I catch them trying to open up the gun, take it apart, reload it, or anything else, I would take my guns, and walk off the set.

They're calling it a prop gun.....so basically Baldwin though it was incapable of firing live ammo.
Out of habit I would have checked anyway.
If I was an armorer, I wouldn't allow an actor to "check out" a firearm. Once you open the chamber, I could no longer vouch for what kind of ammunition was in the gun. If you let them "check it out" the actor could put a live round in it.

The "armorer" was a 24 year old chick Baldwin was probably fucking.

The really disgusting thing here is you defending a man who picked up a gun, didn't check it, then pointed it at an innocent woman, pulled the trigger, and killed her. What kind of sick fuck are you that you'll excuse that just because Baldwin hates the same people you hate? You people disgust me.
every single liberal here defending Baldwin would crucify you or I if we did the same thing!!!!

To allow your political bias to get in the way of clear thought on something as serious as this topic is just moronic.

The actors aren't allowed to "fool around" with the firearms. The armorer is supposed to keep possession of them at all times, except when the actors need them for a scene, and then take them back when the scene is over.
So you're saying the movie actors are all convicted felons?
The "armorer" was a 24 year old chick Baldwin was probably fucking.
How does such a young-ass cop-calling whore all of a sudden acquire more expertise on firearms than a grown man? By international standards, you can just knock seven years off that fake birth certificate for a chronological age and put her at 17. But with a legit I.D. she can just put in her credit card online to one of those seedy criminal background check sites, and check out every male subject on the block for registered sex offenses and registered firearms.

The actors aren't allowed to "fool around" with the firearms. The armorer is supposed to keep possession of them at all times, except when the actors need them for a scene, and then take them back when the scene is over.

The idea of the actors "checking" out the gun is asking for trouble. Leave it to the licensed experts.
Then, WHAT THE FUCK are they doing using REAL firearms?

COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND A COPOUT!!!!

If I was an armorer, I wouldn't allow an actor to "check out" a firearm. Once you open the chamber, I could no longer vouch for what kind of ammunition was in the gun. If you let them "check it out" the actor could put a live round in it.
If you knew cocksucking shit about firearms you wouldn't want the liability of handing a firearm to anyone who would not check it themselves.

The person responsible for checking a firearm is ALWAYS the one holding it.

ALWAYS!!!!!

The Thread on Current Events was closed, but I think this warrants discussion.

Let's talk about gun safety rules and why Alec Baldwin committed gross negligence when he shot and killed a member of the filming crew.

Go.
dhdhdhhdhdhdhdjdjd.jpeg

The Thread on Current Events was closed, but I think this warrants discussion.

Let's talk about gun safety rules and why Alec Baldwin committed gross negligence when he shot and killed a member of the filming crew.

Go.
Jim's rules. Comments appreciated.

1. Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
2. Never let the muzzle point at anything that you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target and what is behind it.
5. Always keep you gun secured from others. There are morons everywhere.

1635299205607.png

Those are the rules for a firearm. These were prop guns. You're supposed to point them at people. That's what they were designed for.

Wrong answer commie, they were using the same weapon in live fire target practice in the desert. The armor admitted in a podcast that she really didn't have the experience to do the job. They had TWO accidental discharges earlier. Part of the crew quit, saying it was too unsafe.

That brings us to Baldwin who was an on scene executive on the production. He was aware of the safety concerns and obviously didn't take corrective actions. An assistant producer, who had no legitimate roll in the handling of firearms on the set, handed Baldwin the weapon and told him it was cold without checking it. Then Baldwin took possession without checking it himself.

The armor, the assistant producer and Baldwin should all face charges for negligent homicide and assault with a firearm.

I don't care if it was Alec Baldwin or Donald Trump. The responsibility was on the armorer, not on the actor. No different from the actor who shot Brandon Lee.

Actually the two situations are totally different, but hey, you're just an ignorant commie so you're probably not aware.

John Wayne has killed more bad guys with blanks than most actors. Think about how many blanks you've seen fired on the silver screen in your lifetime.

That gun had been used for live target practice earlier. The manslaughter defendant is whoever left that gun on the set.

No, the idiot who pulled the trigger should be the manslaughter defendant.

There's too much wrong with your post to even begin to unpack. Let's just say you have no idea what you're talking about, but I will note your eagerness to defend a man who picked up a gun, didn't check it, pointed it at an innocent woman, and pulled the trigger. You're fucking disgusting.
This is the same sort of person that has no problem with elementary schools banning toy guns from their buildings because they could potentially be dangerous . . .

Usually Rigby is generally quite intelligent, but. . . defending the faith does take some twisted logic.

:rolleyes:

Here are some suggestions:

1. NEVER point a gun at anyone
2. Always check your own weapon - don't take someone's word that it isn't loaded
3. Hire only certified weapons handlers - people who have gone through courses on how to handle a gun - to be your armorer
4. Don't use real weapons for movies
5. If you DO use real weapons, do not use live rounds in them (tgt practice then use for filming)
6. Do not have live ammo on or anywhere near the set
7. Make it mandatory for anyone in the cast who will be handing a gun to go through a gun safety course / training before being allowed to handle weapons / prop guns

Thanks, but I wanted to revise this just a pinch, so I expanded on your advise just a little bit.

Here are some suggestions:

1. NEVER point a gun at anyone other than a crazy leftist loon.
2. Always check your own weapon before meeting a leftist loon. - don't take someone's word that it is loaded.
3. Hire only certified weapons handlers - they're all conservatives, and people who have gone through courses on how to handle a gun - to be your armorer
4. Use real weapons for movies where Amy Shumer types are stars.
5. If you DO use real weapons then use live rounds, be intentional, do not be stupid.
6. Do not have blanks on or anywhere near Amy Shumer types.
7. Make it mandatory for anyone in the cast who will be handing a gun to go through a gun safety course / training before being allowed to handle live rounds among liberal settings.

Forum List

Back