CDZ Gun laws

Should concealed carry, castle doctrine, and stand your ground, be nationwide?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • 2. No

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • 3. Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
we accept we dont care what a canadian thinks about our attitudes,,

Indeed. Ours is the “attitude” that got us freedom and independence, while the Canadians' “attitude” kept them under the oppressive thumb of the British filth for generations afterward.
It's very hard to tie Canada's slavery under British rule to the topic. Assuming that's what you're suggesting? But for the sake of keeping the topic alive, I'll just agree with your suggestions.

And then Daryl didn't even have a point to make! Something about comparing large magazines that are purchased by gun owners who think they may need them to deal with people I guess? Doesn't seem to me that anyone would need one to kill a deer?

I used to own a Colt Sporter AR15. Like most owners, the only thing I ever fired it at were paper targets. AR15s are nice guns to fire, they are reasonably accurate, have low recoil and don't suffer from reliability problems.

Still, they are a compromise for the intended use you've mentioned.
I won't tell you why that is true because you should know already.

If anybody wants a technical discussion on guns, I'll be happy to do so on a thread that suits the topic.
if you knew anything about guns you would know that an AR 15 is not an especially powerful rifle and that what idiots call an "assault rifle" is nothing but semiautomatic rifle no different than any other semiautomatic rifle and that civilians have had access to semiautomatic rifles for over 100 years.
When I had my AR15, I had a friend who had a Ruger Mini 14. They shot the same round, operated exactly the same way and I even had some magazines that were interchangeable between the two rifles. However, the anti-gunners called my AR 15 an "assault rifle" but called my friend's Mini 14 a hunting rifle. That's the level of stupidity that exists in the anti-gun community. Their lives are run by perceptions fueled by rhetoric rather than facts.
I can only suggest that the Mini 14's are owned by most because of the same 'attitude' problem, but to a slightly lesser extent.
Those who own Mini 14's are most likely also using human silouette targets and that's very telling of 'attitudes'.
So everyone who owns a semiautomatic rifle has an attitude problem right?

What's your beef with pistol-grips?

That's a point that should be acknowledged. Yes, I do have a beef with pistol grips but it relates to 'attitudes' being a major problem and nobody wants to accept that yet.

Would you like to know my opinion on how pistol grips relate to 'attitudes'? The could hear my opinion on the colour 'black' for guns too at the same time! Even some plastics.
Thanks for admitting that your irrational fear of certain colors and certain shapes has skewed your judgement.

Hey, what are we going to do about people speeding? How about we ban bright red sportscars with those finer aerodynamic contours. That's how we can fix this speeding problem. Are you in?

View attachment 440349

Our progressive legislators felt so threatened by the protestors on 6 January 2020 that they had a unarmed woman shot down like the Thug our president elect thinks those who didn't vote for him are. Well there's others who feel threatened when their windows are knocked out, their stores looted, their buildings burnt, etc, etc, etc,... Since progressives feel that shooting unarmed and armed people is allowed when that Thug is being aggressive then perhaps its time to give the people the means to defend themselves from such threats also.

Isn't it time for the progressive legislators to institute gun laws so other people can feel safe also?

It's time for Congress to pass laws that make concealed carry, castle doctrine, and stand your ground, nationwide.

*****SMILE*****

:)

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well until we have no more security problems!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

That's a point that should be acknowledged. Yes, I do have a beef with pistol grips but it relates to 'attitudes' being a major problem and nobody wants to accept that yet.

Would you like to know my opinion on how pistol grips relate to 'attitudes'? The could hear my opinion on the colour 'black' for guns too at the same time! Even some plastics.
Thanks for admitting that your irrational fear of certain colors and certain shapes has skewed your judgement.

Hey, what are we going to do about people speeding? How about we ban bright red sportscars with those finer aerodynamic contours. That's how we can fix this speeding problem. Are you in?

I know......square tires......the attitude created by round tires contributes to speeding and drunk driving.

Better public transportation!

Can everybody try to keep this conversation on 'attitudes' of Americans? It's obviously of the utmost importance because the more rabid gungoons have gone on barking about it for two pages now.

There's little doubt that if the police went looking at ranges for the gun owners who are close to ready to go off, they would find them there shooting human silouette targets. Not all of them will go off but the police wouldn't miss the ones that are.

A deer hunter with a 'normal' hunting rifle is not suspect of doing any criminal damage. The AR owner has that sort of weapon for some reason. A bad attitude doesn't always develop into killing other people but it's a sure bet that the ones that turn into killers, started with a bad attitude!

Further discussion will most likely be productive if we can concentrate on the attitude problem over guns in America.

Can everybody try to keep this conversation on 'attitudes' of Americans? It's obviously of the utmost importance because the more rabid gungoons have gone on barking about it for two pages now.

There's little doubt that if the police went looking at ranges for the gun owners who are close to ready to go off, they would find them there shooting human silouette targets. Not all of them will go off but the police wouldn't miss the ones that are.

A deer hunter with a 'normal' hunting rifle is not suspect of doing any criminal damage. The AR owner has that sort of weapon for some reason. A bad attitude doesn't always develop into killing other people but it's a sure bet that the ones that turn into killers, started with a bad attitude!

Further discussion will most likely be productive if we can concentrate on the attitude problem over guns in America.
Tell me how many Americans do you know that you can make these broad brush statements about ALL Americans?

what do you know about attitudes of americans when youre a canadian??

Tell me how many Americans do you know that you can make these broad brush statements about ALL Americans?

I've never suggested 'all' Americans, I've suggested that the very bad ones can be found at ranges shooting at human silouette targets. And they will go to ranges because they need to be seen.

Canadians are well informed on guns and shooting but we understand the difference between the legitimate use of firearms and criminal use due to bad attitudes. We can help with some new direction!

I've never suggested 'all' Americans, I've suggested that the very bad ones can be found at ranges shooting at human silouette targets. And they will go to ranges because they need to be seen.

Canadians are well informed on guns and shooting but we understand the difference between the legitimate use of firearms and criminal use due to bad attitudes. We can help with some new direction!
how many of those gun ranges have you personally been too??

And how many gun ranges in the US have you been to?

Let me guess none.

No than

Better public transportation!

No thanks

Let me guess none.

You're right. None. The environment around US gun ranges would be too dangerous for me.

I can go to a Canadian rifle range and find an example of the gun 'attitude' problem if I stay for the whole day. We have the sickness in Canada too, to a much lesser degree. And the mounties are fully aware of which ones they need to watch.

It's not helpful for you to deny that the ones who are bordering on mental illness are there at America's ranges shooting at human silouette targets. And they will be using weapons that are very suitable for killing people.

Let me guess none.

You're right. None. The environment around US gun ranges would be too dangerous for me.

I can go to a Canadian rifle range and find an example of the gun 'attitude' problem if I stay for the whole day. We have the sickness in Canada too, to a much lesser degree. And the mounties are fully aware of which ones they need to watch.

It's not helpful for you to deny that the ones who are bordering on mental illness are there at America's ranges shooting at human silouette targets. And they will be using weapons that are very suitable for killing people.
There you go assuming stupid shit again.

if you minded your own business , kept your yap shut and didn't start telling people how they should think you'd be welcome at any gun range.

And it doesn't matter if a person shoots at a silhouette target. Cops shoot at silhouette targets all the time even Canadian cops. Maybe you should be lecturing Canadian cops about their bad attitudes.

Let me guess none.

if you minded your own business , kept your yap shut and didn't start telling people how they should think you'd be welcome at any gun range.

And it doesn't matter if a person shoots at a silhouette target. Cops shoot at silhouette targets all the time even Canadian cops. Maybe you should be lecturing Canadian cops about their bad attitudes.
Some Canadian cops have bad attitudes.

I think a short cooling off period is in order again. Everybody should take some 'time out' to think and cool off.

Let me guess none.

I think a short cooling off period is in order again. Everybody should take some 'time out' to think and cool off.
Good go lecture them.

And there's nothing you say that I need to think about.

You are just one more clueless foreigner commenting on shit he doesn't understand

Let me guess none.

yes you should,,

There will be no further discussion on 'attitudes' until there's a cooling off period for everybody. There's no positive progress on a gun thread without calmness and rational thinking.
Stay tuned!

Forum List

Back