Gun Jugging.....

Gun nuts have never been known to be smart.

So you're supporting criminals....why am I not surprised.
Hope a Jugger blows your brains out.
I'd hope a gun jugger would blow your brains out, but we all know you have an empty skull.

No worries,I never leave my firearm in the truck.
I want it to be handy for your type.
If you ever tried to pull a gun on me, I'd take it from you and shove it up your fucking ass, bitch.
Youve been watching too many videos of that fake martial art "krav maga"

Whereas YOU are a 10th bag level master of Douche-fu.
Shut up Unkotare. No one likes you.

Oh, please do not become angry, great douche-fu master!

Never heard of the term but apparently it's on the rise in Houston.
Be careful folks!!

For about 25 bucks you can get a gun lockbox for your car with a cable to attach to anchors in the trunk.

Carry a concealed firearm to defend yourself against attack coming from the gun range.

And everyone should have his guns secured in the home in a manner that prevents theft.

I dont leave my gun in the truck.
At home I leave em wherever since I have no kids running around and the house is extremely secure.
Of course if I planned on being gone any length of time I'd put em in the safe.

It's amazing how many leftist hate the 2d amendment and support criminals.
This is a lie.

Liberals support Second Amendment jurisprudence and possess guns for lawful self-defense; liberals in no manner support criminals.

Indeed, it's conservatives who are for the most part hostile towards Second Amendment case law.

They sure supported the BLM and antifa riots.
Another lie.

Liberals support neither riots nor any lawlessness.

LOL...your buddies were bailing em out as fast as they could be arrested.

how does this ,make them not smart???
This doesn't make them dumb. They already are dumb. This is just another example of how dumb they are.
so a criminal targets a law abiding citizen and that citizen is dumb?
You've almost got it. Gun nuts are dumb to start with. If they weren't dumb, they wouldn't be gun nuts. The fact that they allow their guns to be so easily stolen is just another example of their stupidity. Even a moron knows someone leaving a gun range probably has at least one gun in their car.

Define gun nut.

Is it anyone that owns just one gun?
I've answered that question dozens of times. Of course, dumb gun nuts will keep asking. No, dumb ass. Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. It reminds me of a kid who keeps asking "are we there yet?"

I don't remember you answering it and I have never asked it of you before. Do you expect people to search every post you ever made before they ask you a simple question to see if you may have answered it before?

So are you assuming that people who go to a gun range to practice are dumb because a criminal might follow them and try to rob them?

If you weren't a dumb gun nut, you would understand the difference without having to be told so many times. All gun nuts are wannabe rambos who don't understand that common sense gun control is a good thing. A gun nut is that idiot who prances through walmart or his daughter's Tball game with an AR 15 strapped across his back, wearing tactical gear while getting a boner thinking about joining a militia.

If a person leaves a gun range, and then leaves his gun in the car without it being secured in some sort of gun safe or locked down in some way he's pretty dumb. Spend a few bucks on something that makes sense instead of just buying another NRA bumper sticker, dumb ass.

How do you know I fit your ever changing definition of a gun nut?

Why don't you tell me what guns you think I own?

FYI I don't own an AR 15 in fact I never even owned a long gun until I moved out of the city 10 years ago and now I only have 2.

Lemme guess, an M-2 and a 105 Howitzer.:)
I actually do own a Howitzer

F***ing musicians. They all should be taken out and shot in the crotch :scared1:

This doesn't make them dumb. They already are dumb. This is just another example of how dumb they are.
You've almost got it. Gun nuts are dumb to start with. If they weren't dumb, they wouldn't be gun nuts. The fact that they allow their guns to be so easily stolen is just another example of their stupidity. Even a moron knows someone leaving a gun range probably has at least one gun in their car.

Define gun nut.

I've answered that question dozens of times. Of course, dumb gun nuts will keep asking. No, dumb ass. Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. It reminds me of a kid who keeps asking "are we there yet?"

I don't remember you answering it and I have never asked it of you before. Do you expect people to search every post you ever made before they ask you a simple question to see if you may have answered it before?

So are you assuming that people who go to a gun range to practice are dumb because a criminal might follow them and try to rob them?

If you weren't a dumb gun nut, you would understand the difference without having to be told so many times. All gun nuts are wannabe rambos who don't understand that common sense gun control is a good thing. A gun nut is that idiot who prances through walmart or his daughter's Tball game with an AR 15 strapped across his back, wearing tactical gear while getting a boner thinking about joining a militia.

If a person leaves a gun range, and then leaves his gun in the car without it being secured in some sort of gun safe or locked down in some way he's pretty dumb. Spend a few bucks on something that makes sense instead of just buying another NRA bumper sticker, dumb ass.

FYI I don't own an AR 15 in fact I never even owned a long gun until I moved out of the city 10 years ago and now I only have 2.

Again, being a gun nut has nothing to do with what kind of gun you have, or how many. It has to do with your childish, and dumb attitude about them
which has nothing to do with the topic,,,

But has everything to do with answering your question. Quit asking off topic questions.
I didnt ask a question

Forgive me. All you gun nuts just seem to blend together. It had everything to do with the question I was asked.

Since you never actually told me your definition of a gun nut and I don't care enough about what you think to do a search of your posts I'll just right you off as a gun control nut.
Really, dude? Don't you feel a little hypocritical considering our recent discussion on definitions and your reluctance to state yours?

For the record, you are correct here. Bulldog is unwilling to define gun nut so no real conversation can be had because he has moving goalposts.

Smart is not leaving anything of value in the car let alone a gun.

I don't even lock my car. Nor do I have anything of value in it. The cost of a window far exceeds someone just wanting to gain entry looking for something of value that isn't there.
99% of the time, they will only break a window if they see something that looks valuable inside. If not, they'll just try the door, and if it's unlocked, they will do a quick search to see if there is anything under the seats, or in the console or glove box, and if there is any change in the ashtray.
A small secure gun lockbox, attached to the seat post with a cable, will beat most car burglars. Car burglars don't tend to carry any tools bigger than a screwdriver and a sparkplug, and I've never seen any with crowbars and bolt cutters. They want to get in and out quick before they're caught, they don't have the time or the privacy to screw around trying to bust open a small safe.

I don't even lock my car. Nor do I have anything of value in it. The cost of a window far exceeds someone just wanting to gain entry looking for something of value that isn't there.
99% of the time, they will only break a window if they see something that looks valuable inside. If not, they'll just try the door, and if it's unlocked, they will do a quick search to see if there is anything under the seats, or in the console or glove box, and if there is any change in the ashtray.
A small secure gun lockbox, attached to the seat post with a cable, will beat most car burglars. Car burglars don't tend to carry any tools bigger than a screwdriver and a sparkplug, and I've never seen any with crowbars and bolt cutters. They want to get in and out quick before they're caught, they don't have the time or the privacy to screw around trying to bust open a small safe.

Bolt cutters dont work on cables.

Define gun nut.

and yet you continue to call people with guns dumb,,,

I've already explained the difference between a gun owner and a gun nut. All people with guns aren't gun nuts. I don't expect a gun nut to understand the difference because you are dumb.
And it's useless to try and tell you what an asshole you are....... because if you could tell an asshole what an asshole he is, then he wouldn't be such an asshole in the first place, would he?
But you are an asshole, so there you go.

Define gun nut.

I've already explained the difference between a gun owner and a gun nut. All people with guns aren't gun nuts. I don't expect a gun nut to understand the difference because you are dumb.
And it's useless to try and tell you what an asshole you are....... because if you could tell an asshole what an asshole he is, then he wouldn't be such an asshole in the first place, would he?

Yeah....he's the worst.
You can show him undeniable proof of something and he'll still argue.

Define gun nut.

F***ing musicians. They all should be taken out and shot in the crotch :scared1:

You're a weirdo.

They work on the lock though.

Define gun nut.

Yeah....he's the worst.
You can show him undeniable proof of something and he'll still argue.
I know.

Asshole, like I said.

Define gun nut.

You're a weirdo.

Some guitar player stole his old lady, probably.

Define gun nut.

You're a weirdo.

I am a musician. Blues Man already knows that. And I am one cool Cat, Dad.

Define gun nut.

You're a weirdo.

Hey, it was his turn that week.

Define gun nut.

You're a weirdo.

Hey, it was his turn that week.

Okay, that just made me choke on my sammich, lol

Most of those cable lock safes have internal locks that aren't exposed.

Most of those cable lock safes have internal locks that aren't exposed.

Thieves are lazy. I know a guy that keeps his tools in the back of his Pickup in locked tool boxes. Imagine the shock to the thief to find out he's bolted the toolboxes to the bed in such a way you have to have the bottom drawer out to get at the bolts and have a partner under the bed. He hasn't lost a single tool. Guns are no different. Bolt the lock box down and use that internal locking mechanism should be enough. But unlike the tools, hide the lockbox from open visual. If a thief gets motivated he can still take the lockbox with some pry bars and then try and figure out how to open it later.

New Topics

Forum List

Back