Gun Jugging.....

Gun nuts have never been known to be smart.
how does this ,make them not smart???
Smart is not leaving anything of value in the car let alone a gun.
the car is of value,,

and you're obviously an idiot if you park your car any leave it unattended right?
I leave my car parked and unattended all the time,,

sure cant put it my pocket and take it with me,,

Then according to some people on this thread you are dumb.
True, but that would be true even if he wasn't a gun nut. I've seen you rambo wannabees rant for days about the difference between a magazine and a clip, but you act as if you never heard of cheap and effective gun safes that can be mounted in your vehicle. Spend a few bucks and get one dumb ass. Think of it as another fashion statement. That's why most gun nuts have guns anyway.
View attachment 464409
really?

Where have I ever done that? And I have never even seen any Rambo movies.

And I don't need you to tell me how to secure a firearm.

You're just another blunt thinker who seems to need to lump people into large groups because all you have in your intellectual tool box is a really broad brush.

This doesn't make them dumb. They already are dumb. This is just another example of how dumb they are.
so a criminal targets a law abiding citizen and that citizen is dumb?
You've almost got it. Gun nuts are dumb to start with. If they weren't dumb, they wouldn't be gun nuts. The fact that they allow their guns to be so easily stolen is just another example of their stupidity. Even a moron knows someone leaving a gun range probably has at least one gun in their car.

Define gun nut.

Is it anyone that owns just one gun?
I've answered that question dozens of times. Of course, dumb gun nuts will keep asking. No, dumb ass. Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. It reminds me of a kid who keeps asking "are we there yet?"

I don't remember you answering it and I have never asked it of you before. Do you expect people to search every post you ever made before they ask you a simple question to see if you may have answered it before?

So are you assuming that people who go to a gun range to practice are dumb because a criminal might follow them and try to rob them?

If you weren't a dumb gun nut, you would understand the difference without having to be told so many times. All gun nuts are wannabe rambos who don't understand that common sense gun control is a good thing. A gun nut is that idiot who prances through walmart or his daughter's Tball game with an AR 15 strapped across his back, wearing tactical gear while getting a boner thinking about joining a militia.

If a person leaves a gun range, and then leaves his gun in the car without it being secured in some sort of gun safe or locked down in some way he's pretty dumb. Spend a few bucks on something that makes sense instead of just buying another NRA bumper sticker, dumb ass.

This doesn't make them dumb. They already are dumb. This is just another example of how dumb they are.
You've almost got it. Gun nuts are dumb to start with. If they weren't dumb, they wouldn't be gun nuts. The fact that they allow their guns to be so easily stolen is just another example of their stupidity. Even a moron knows someone leaving a gun range probably has at least one gun in their car.

Define gun nut.

I've answered that question dozens of times. Of course, dumb gun nuts will keep asking. No, dumb ass. Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. It reminds me of a kid who keeps asking "are we there yet?"

I don't remember you answering it and I have never asked it of you before. Do you expect people to search every post you ever made before they ask you a simple question to see if you may have answered it before?

So are you assuming that people who go to a gun range to practice are dumb because a criminal might follow them and try to rob them?

If you weren't a dumb gun nut, you would understand the difference without having to be told so many times. All gun nuts are wannabe rambos who don't understand that common sense gun control is a good thing. A gun nut is that idiot who prances through walmart or his daughter's Tball game with an AR 15 strapped across his back, wearing tactical gear while getting a boner thinking about joining a militia.

If a person leaves a gun range, and then leaves his gun in the car without it being secured in some sort of gun safe or locked down in some way he's pretty dumb. Spend a few bucks on something that makes sense instead of just buying another NRA bumper sticker, dumb ass.

How do you know I fit your ever changing definition of a gun nut?

Why don't you tell me what guns you think I own?

FYI I don't own an AR 15 in fact I never even owned a long gun until I moved out of the city 10 years ago and now I only have 2.

Define gun nut.

FYI I don't own an AR 15 in fact I never even owned a long gun until I moved out of the city 10 years ago and now I only have 2.

Lemme guess, an M-2 and a 105 Howitzer.:)

Define gun nut.

Lemme guess, an M-2 and a 105 Howitzer.:)
I actually do own a Howitzer

Define gun nut.

Again, being a gun nut has nothing to do with what kind of gun you have, or how many. It has to do with your childish, and dumb attitude about them
which has nothing to do with the topic,,,

Define gun nut.

Again, being a gun nut has nothing to do with what kind of gun you have, or how many. It has to do with your childish, and dumb attitude about them

But has everything to do with answering your question. Quit asking off topic questions.

Define gun nut.

But has everything to do with answering your question. Quit asking off topic questions.
I didnt ask a question

Define gun nut.

And you know my attitude about guns?

Let me clue you in, you don't.

Define gun nut.

I didnt ask a question

Forgive me. All you gun nuts just seem to blend together. It had everything to do with the question I was asked.

Define gun nut.

I didnt ask a question

Forgive me. All you gun nuts just seem to blend together. It had everything to do with the question I was asked.
that would make you the nut not us,,,

Define gun nut.

I didnt ask a question

Since you never actually told me your definition of a gun nut and I don't care enough about what you think to do a search of your posts I'll just right you off as a gun control nut.

Define gun nut.

I didnt ask a question

that would make you the nut not us,,,

Since all your talking points are exactly the same, there is no need to differentiate between which one of you is spouting them.

Define gun nut.

I didnt ask a question

Since you never actually told me your definition of a gun nut and I don't care enough about what you think to do a search of your posts I'll just right you off as a gun control nut.
OK

Define gun nut.

You guys stopped saying what you consider common sense gun control because we keep showing how it isn't common sense and it doesn't control guns for criminals....

Nothing you have cited in the past is effective or rational for controlling criminals using guns for crime...

Nothing.....not one little thing.....

So you're supporting criminals....why am I not surprised.
Hope a Jugger blows your brains out.
I'd hope a gun jugger would blow your brains out, but we all know you have an empty skull.

No worries,I never leave my firearm in the truck.
I want it to be handy for your type.
If you ever tried to pull a gun on me, I'd take it from you and shove it up your fucking ass, bitch.
Youve been watching too many videos of that fake martial art "krav maga"

Whereas YOU are a 10th bag level master of Douche-fu.

So you're supporting criminals....why am I not surprised.
Hope a Jugger blows your brains out.
I'd hope a gun jugger would blow your brains out, but we all know you have an empty skull.

No worries,I never leave my firearm in the truck.
I want it to be handy for your type.
If you ever tried to pull a gun on me, I'd take it from you and shove it up your fucking ass, bitch.
Youve been watching too many videos of that fake martial art "krav maga"

Whereas YOU are a 10th bag level master of Douche-fu.
Shut up Unkotare. No one likes you.

Forum List

Back