Gun Jugging.....

They were gun nuts, so of course they are republicans. Only a gun nut would make it that easy to steal their guns.
It wasn't that long ago we all had guns in gun racks in the truck and nobody stole them.

truckgunrack.jpg
Had a red 71 El Camino with a gun rack.

how do you know those who had their guns stolen were Republicans?

The same way you know mass shootings are carried out by people with a radicalized ideology. Kind like exactly what's pumping through the Qult45 hive mind at the moment...

Yeah....those punks in the black trench coats were Republicans.
Dont even go there ya dumbshit.

I already know you're radicalized by your political ideology, nitwit. Deal with it. You choose to believe stupid because you're really fucking stupid. Change My Mind, magafag.

If I was radicalised I promise you'd know it.

:auiqs.jpg: Shutup baby, I know it!

That doesnt even make sense.

But it does. Maybe you're simply a pop culture retard. I thought you idiots were all about populism. Perhaps you're a unique snowflake. I bleev in you.

Retard.

I'm old school and laugh at the lefts pop culture bullshit.

Never heard of the term but apparently it's on the rise in Houston.
Be careful folks!!

Back on topic...since I drive an old pickup...I bolted a locking metal gun case to the floorboard on the drivers side and covered it with a floormat...but...if someone wants in there...they're going to get in...it's just a matter of tools and time.

The same way you know mass shootings are carried out by people with a radicalized ideology. Kind like exactly what's pumping through the Qult45 hive mind at the moment...

I already know you're radicalized by your political ideology, nitwit. Deal with it. You choose to believe stupid because you're really fucking stupid. Change My Mind, magafag.

But it does. Maybe you're simply a pop culture retard. I thought you idiots were all about populism. Perhaps you're a unique snowflake. I bleev in you.

Retard.

So do I, snowflake, so do I.

Guess I'm a snowflake too!

Never heard of the term but apparently it's on the rise in Houston.
Be careful folks!!

Back on topic...since I drive an old pickup...I bolted a locking metal gun case to the floorboard on the drivers side and covered it with a floormat...but...if someone wants in there...they're going to get in...it's just a matter of tools and time.

True enough.
Someone could hack into my Liberty Safes with enough time and effort.
I dont have a safe in my truck since i never leave my firearm in the truck.
If I'm in a situation where I have to I leave the Wife in the truck,and she knows how to use it.

They were gun nuts, so of course they are republicans. Only a gun nut would make it that easy to steal their guns.
It wasn't that long ago we all had guns in gun racks in the truck and nobody stole them.

truckgunrack.jpg
Had a red 71 El Camino with a gun rack.

Who gives a fuck...
Since then you've obviously had your mind polluted by leftism.
Do need a Midol?

I'm not surprised ya do.

Retard.

You certainly come across as one.

Retard.

Was i the one who said you were a follower of pop culture?

True enough.
If I'm in a situation where I have to I leave the Wife in the truck,and she knows how to use it.
One of the local pawn shops had a stolen truck driven right though the wall to steal guns.

Not this one...but just like this.

Retard.

Was i the one who said you were a follower of pop culture?

I give up. Were you?

LOL, I held a DOD security clearance for decades.....

Wow. Super duper impressive. :113:

I'm an Outlaw; I disregard laws I disagree with.

Of course you do. :itsok:
Come and see for yourself, I'm not hiding.

See what? You being a 'alpha'? :auiqs.jpg: No thanks. Already inundated enough with that nonsense.
Me being free.... come check it out sometime.
You seem like the sort that would benefit from having a good example.

True enough.
One of the local pawn shops had a stolen truck driven right though the wall to steal guns.

Not this one...but just like this.

Bet they install the cement filled steel post after that.

It's amazing how many leftist hate the 2d amendment and support criminals.
This is a lie.

Liberals support Second Amendment jurisprudence and possess guns for lawful self-defense; liberals in no manner support criminals.

Indeed, it's conservatives who are for the most part hostile towards Second Amendment case law.

They sure supported the BLM and antifa riots.

It's amazing how many leftist hate the 2d amendment and support criminals.
This is a lie.

Liberals support Second Amendment jurisprudence and possess guns for lawful self-defense; liberals in no manner support criminals.

Indeed, it's conservatives who are for the most part hostile towards Second Amendment case law.
Well since the constitution prohibits the state from regulating arms, the very fact that there is case law, is a bit of a goat fuck.

This is why the 2nd Amendment was written in in the first place; because no government can ever be trusted.

1614901238454.png

Forum List

Back