Gun Jugging.....

Gun nuts have never been known to be smart.

So you're supporting criminals....why am I not surprised.
Hope a Jugger blows your brains out.

Your bunch are the ones that said it was okay to stash your gun under the seat. I am the one that said it was NOT secure and you should be charged in whatever crime that gun is used when it gets stolen. Sounds to me like YOU are the one supporting (and arming) criminals.

I never said that.
I keep my gun on my person so I can shoot miscreants like you.

^^^ Now this is a comment from an irresponsible firearms owner. Approach at your own risk.
How so?
What is irresponsible about being willing to shoot a miscreant? Isn't it actually irresponsible not to? What do you advocate; letting them roam around doing dirt everywhere?

Are you LEO?
No, not at all..... I respect liberty too much to ever take that job.

I'm private security.

Ah, so, wannabe LEO that couldn't get past the scrutiny and standards of the academy. Got it.

I'm sure you're a model citizen.

Your bunch are the ones that said it was okay to stash your gun under the seat. I am the one that said it was NOT secure and you should be charged in whatever crime that gun is used when it gets stolen. Sounds to me like YOU are the one supporting (and arming) criminals.

I never said that.

^^^ Now this is a comment from an irresponsible firearms owner. Approach at your own risk.
How so?
What is irresponsible about being willing to shoot a miscreant? Isn't it actually irresponsible not to? What do you advocate; letting them roam around doing dirt everywhere?

Are you LEO?

I'm private security.
I've seen you at work
1614821501889.png

I never said that.

How so?

Are you LEO?

I'm private security.

Ah, so, wannabe LEO that couldn't get past the scrutiny and standards of the academy. Got it.

I'm sure you're a model citizen.
LOL, I held a DOD security clearance for decades.....
And I've turned down job offers from DPS and several other agencies in my life, (I did consider Border Patrol way back when, but I was too old by the time I retired from the military) because I don't like the idea of throwing people in cages for shit like smoking a plant, or carrying a gun, or a lot of other shit. But if you take the money, you're honor-bound to do the work; I refuse to.

I'm an Outlaw; I disregard laws I disagree with.
Call a cop.

I never said that.

How so?

Are you LEO?

I'm private security.
I've seen you at work
View attachment 463895
Yeah, there's a lot of that around, all right. This job doesn't get too much respect, most of the time.

It's amazing how a simple thread warning about criminal activity makes the left come out in support of said criminal activity.
You people are insane...and I'm not even kidding.
its a failure of moderation,, I have been reporting them and got nothing,,
I've been deleted several times for off topic personal attacks,,,
seems its a one way street,,

It's amazing how a simple thread warning about criminal activity makes the left come out in support of said criminal activity.
its a failure of moderation,, I have been reporting them and got nothing,,
I've been deleted several times for off topic personal attacks,,,
seems its a one way street,,

CANCEL CULTURE! Run!

It's amazing how a simple thread warning about criminal activity makes the gun nuts claim liberals support criminal activity.
You RWNJs are insane...and I'm not even kidding.

It's amazing how a simple thread warning about criminal activity makes the gun nuts claim liberals support criminal activity.
You RWNJs are insane...and I'm not even kidding.

You're the one who's complaining about that warning.

Forum List

Back