Gun Jugging.....

Gun nuts have never been known to be smart.

So you're supporting criminals....why am I not surprised.
Hope a Jugger blows your brains out.

How could you possibly get that I support criminals from what I wrote? I'll bet even dumb gun nuts call you dumb, don't they?
cause you attacked the victims and ignored the criminals,,,

And you are triggered AF... :auiqs.jpg:

if you mean by triggered I am ready to pop a few criminals,, the answer is yes I am,,,

How could you possibly get that I support criminals from what I wrote? I'll bet even dumb gun nuts call you dumb, don't they?

I pointed out that gun nuts are dumb. Nobody can argue with that. Well, I take that back, You can argue against it, but you'll look stupid doing it.

how does this ,make them not smart???
This doesn't make them dumb. They already are dumb. This is just another example of how dumb they are.

What about the criminals who are stealing guns?
Seems to me you're implying they're smart.

Not my fault that your thought process is goofy.

Do you break into cars often?

Hey Look, a free gun. Next I'll complain that there is no extra ammo. Now that I stole your convenient gun, please hide at least 4 boxes of the proper ammo when I break into your car the next day.
\

I dont leave firearms in my truck ...ever.
Because of people just like you.

I pointed out that gun nuts are dumb. Nobody can argue with that. Well, I take that back, You can argue against it, but you'll look stupid doing it.

We dont use a purse for defensive purposes unlike you.

Your bunch are the ones that said it was okay to stash your gun under the seat. I am the one that said it was NOT secure and you should be charged in whatever crime that gun is used when it gets stolen. Sounds to me like YOU are the one supporting (and arming) criminals.

I never said that.
I keep my gun on my person so I can shoot miscreants like you.

And you bitch about leftists arming themselves. That really has to chap yer drawers that your Revolution won't go the way you thought it would.
:TH_WAY~113:

Never heard of the term but apparently it's on the rise in Houston.
Be careful folks!!

They hit the personal vehicles of cops and security guards too, they know a lot of these folks have guns in the car. One of my coworkers lost a 9mm last month when his truck was broken into at work. I told him, "Your truck ain't a holster, guy.....".

Predators go where the prey is; if they're after cash, they lurk near the banks and ATMs. If they want guns, they go where the guns are. And these guys are bottom feeders; if they were anything else, they would be ripping off drug dealers instead of regular folks. Drug dealers have more cash on hand, plenty of guns, and they don't ever call the cops.

They were doing smash and grabs at gun shops, pulling whole doors off with chains and a truck, but too many of the gun shops around here started leaving armed guards on all night, and the thieves kept getting shot up, so they're adapting and changing tactics.

Your bunch are the ones that said it was okay to stash your gun under the seat. I am the one that said it was NOT secure and you should be charged in whatever crime that gun is used when it gets stolen. Sounds to me like YOU are the one supporting (and arming) criminals.

I never said that.

^^^ Now this is a comment from an irresponsible firearms owner. Approach at your own risk.

Stupid fucking troll alert...... :rolleyes:

how does this ,make them not smart???
This doesn't make them dumb. They already are dumb. This is just another example of how dumb they are.

What about the criminals who are stealing guns?
Seems to me you're implying they're smart.

Not my fault that your thought process is goofy.

Do you break into cars often?
Thanks. It's important to demonstrate the wide range of dumb that you nutbags are capable of. Post often.

Yuppers, and sure enough, you show up to prove it.

And you are triggered AF... :auiqs.jpg:

if you mean by triggered I am ready to pop a few criminals,, the answer is yes I am,,,

I have zero problems 'popping a few criminals' if said 'criminals' are engaged in a crime for which I am a witness and it's life or death, and I have procured my firearm.

I never said that.

^^^ Now this is a comment from an irresponsible firearms owner. Approach at your own risk.
How so?
What is irresponsible about being willing to shoot a miscreant? Isn't it actually irresponsible not to? What do you advocate; letting them roam around doing dirt everywhere?

Thanks for announcing that, but we already saw your screen name, and new you were here.

I never said that.

How so?
What is irresponsible about being willing to shoot a miscreant? Isn't it actually irresponsible not to? What do you advocate; letting them roam around doing dirt everywhere?

Are you LEO?

They hit the personal vehicles of cops and security guards too, they know a lot of these folks have guns in the car. One of my coworkers lost a 9mm last month when his truck was broken into at work. I told him, "Your truck ain't a holster, guy.....".

Predators go where the prey is; if they're after cash, they lurk near the banks and ATMs. If they want guns, they go where the guns are. And these guys are bottom feeders; if they were anything else, they would be ripping off drug dealers instead of regular folks. Drug dealers have more cash on hand, plenty of guns, and they don't ever call the cops.

They were doing smash and grabs at gun shops, pulling whole doors off with chains and a truck, but too many of the gun shops around here started leaving armed guards on all night, and the thieves kept getting shot up, so they're adapting and changing tactics.
Lots of low level perps smash car windows to get cell phones or other valuables left in sight as well.

I never said that.

How so?

Are you LEO?
No, not at all..... I respect liberty too much to ever take that job.

I'm private security.

Forum List

Back