Gun industry continues to love obama

How's that gun-grabber paranoia price gouging working for ya? The gun makers are making a killing and no one is actually going to ban anything, what a bunch of pants-wetting knuckleheads.

Damn right they aren't gonna ban anything now that they know the might have to pay a price for trying.

Victory! Now get out your credit card and pay double for bullets. Good thing I got plenty because the sticker shock is keeping me away from the gun store these days. You paranoid assholes have done made one of my favorite pastimes all but unaffordable.

Damn right they aren't gonna ban anything now that they know the might have to pay a price for trying.

Victory! Now get out your credit card and pay double for bullets. Good thing I got plenty because the sticker shock is keeping me away from the gun store these days. You paranoid assholes have done made one of my favorite pastimes all but unaffordable.

More far left propaganda/talking points/lies.

No. That would be the understandably paranoid assholes in DC.

Exactly. Those who drink Alex Jones' piss are causing ammo shortages and driving up prices. The invisible hand of retards!

Obama Derangement Syndrome has been the firearm manufacturers and retailers wet dream. All they have to do is stoke it every few months, and the bucks come rolling in like manna from heaven.

Alex Jones should get a commission on every sale.

Last edited:
How's that gun-grabber paranoia price gouging working for ya? The gun makers are making a killing and no one is actually going to ban anything, what a bunch of pants-wetting knuckleheads.

Cuomo and that asshole in Conneticuit already banned semi automatic rifles.

Forum List

Back