Gun grabbers at it again

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Well now gun grabbers are at it in Massachusetts.

Some jackass want to give police the authority to raid HOMES to make sure gun laws are enforced.

“We need the ability to enforce the state law,” Greenfield said, according to Patch’s coverage of the meeting on Nov. 6, before asking if police in Swampscott, a town of about 14,000 people on the North Shore, would have the authority to inspect gun storage. Would it be legal, Greenfield asked, for police to make sure gun owners are complying with those standards?

“I’ve got two kids in public schools; I’m just trying to protect them. What’s the point of having a law if you’re not allowed to enforce it?”
After questioning storage law enforcement, Swampscott selectman comes under fire from gun-rights defenders - Metro - The Boston Globe
I suggest Mr/ Greenfield that you keep your little brats at home instead in other peoples homes.
I guess this kills the straw man "no one is coming for your guns"

Some jackass want to give police the authority to raid HOMES to make sure gun laws are enforced.

“We need the ability to enforce the state law,” Greenfield said, according to Patch’s coverage of the meeting on Nov. 6, before asking if police in Swampscott, a town of about 14,000 people on the North Shore, would have the authority to inspect gun storage. Would it be legal, Greenfield asked, for police to make sure gun owners are complying with those standards?

“I’ve got two kids in public schools; I’m just trying to protect them. What’s the point of having a law if you’re not allowed to enforce it?”
After questioning storage law enforcement, Swampscott selectman comes under fire from gun-rights defenders - Metro - The Boston Globe
I suggest Mr/ Greenfield that you keep your little brats at home instead in other peoples homes.

You are too much.

A guy asks a legal hypothetical at a town meeting you get yourself all worked up.

I think police should pay a visit to the home of all dishonorable discharges, felons, wife beaters, and people who have hospitalized for mental illness.

They don't need a warrant to read your e-mail.
They don't need a warrant to listen to your phone converations.
So why in hell do you think they might need a warrant to invade your home?

Privacy - a quaint, albeit outdated, concept!

You are too much.

A guy asks a legal hypothetical at a town meeting you get yourself all worked up.

I think police should pay a visit to the home of all dishonorable discharges, felons, wife beaters, and people who have hospitalized for mental illness.

It's none of his fucking business what is in a persons home.

They don't need a warrant to read your e-mail.
They don't need a warrant to listen to your phone converations.
So why in hell do you think they might need a warrant to invade your home?

Privacy - a quaint, albeit outdated, concept!

I recall a document we had it's an ancient text that forbid this kind of action.

At least he asked.
He even looks like a pervert.
529519_10151860811658001_1272522898_n.jpg

Forum List

Back