Gun control is illogical and here's why.

I managed to live sixty years without packing a heater.

And if you saw a person with an assault rifle heading for a school, there would have been absolutely nothing you could have done about it.
Every time you fail to defend yourself or anyone else, you make police more important and in control of a police state instead of a democratic republic.
If you want a democratic republic, you can not rely on mercenary police who work for the highest bidder.

And if you saw a person with an assault rifle heading for a school, there would have been absolutely nothing you could have done about it.
Every time you fail to defend yourself or anyone else, you make police more important and in control of a police state instead of a democratic republic.
If you want a democratic republic, you can not rely on mercenary police who work for the highest bidder.
No chance I'll ever be by a public school.

Totally untrue, due process and right of appeal before a court is part of the statute. And no, a lawyer isn’t required for that appeal.

Only ammosexuals would have issues with our gun laws. I really wish such people didn’t suffer from impotence in the absence of a firearm, so the rest of the country - 70-90% support the kind of laws we have here - could live in peace.
Whatever, faggot. You want to keep people from having arms. We get it...

A bit off topic but we live in a democratic republic in name only. Citizens have virtually no say in how the country is managed by our "representatives".

Forum List

Back