Gun control facts the anti gunner doesn't want the low information sheep to hear.

With residents in Connecticut getting letters rejecting “assault weapon” applications and law abiding citizens being turned into common criminals for owning the same guns they have always peacefully owned, it’s clear that the anti-gun movement has no intent on stopping until every gun owner has been disarmed. If you don’t believe me just ask yourself this. How many times have the anti-gun lawmakers asked for gun owners to compromise their rights without offering any compromise of their own? - See more at: [VIDEO] Chilling Warning of Gun Confiscation in the US Reveals the Writing on the Wall

1495450_721985787819662_248210213_n.jpg

With residents in Connecticut getting letters rejecting “assault weapon” applications and law abiding citizens being turned into common criminals for owning the same guns they have always peacefully owned, it’s clear that the anti-gun movement has no intent on stopping until every gun owner has been disarmed. If you don’t believe me just ask yourself this. How many times have the anti-gun lawmakers asked for gun owners to compromise their rights without offering any compromise of their own? - See more at: [VIDEO] Chilling Warning of Gun Confiscation in the US Reveals the Writing on the Wall

its time to push back and get the already ridiculous laws removed form the books. no more compromising. the line has to be pushed all the way back to the constitution

its time to push back and get the already ridiculous laws removed form the books. no more compromising. the line has to be pushed all the way back to the constitution

Hopefully all the gun grabbers die soon. The sooner the better.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Two times

and the ussc continues to uphold the 2nd adm......paranoid much....but no i will not register any guns i may or may not have

and the ussc continues to uphold the 2nd adm......paranoid much....but no i will not register any guns i may or may not have

Careful bones that's borderline resistance. It will not be tolerated in this new age.:lol:

Forum List

Back