Guess Who?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
If this is real and this happened to me, I probably would yank the cord out of the wall and thrown that phone out the window so fast!! :oops: (I did not get good feelings about this at all and it sounds demonic.)

If this is real and this happened to me, I probably would yank the cord out of the wall and thrown that phone out the window so fast!! :oops: (I did not get good feelings about this at all and it sounds demonic.)

What if the call was on your mobile?

You still have a landline?

Maybe a hoax. But reports do exist of this mostly due to anxiety induced hallucination or realistic dreams. But the idea of it will send chills and spook the crap out of you if it happens. Some one playing a cruel joke is always possible.

Last edited:

I had it happen to me right after my aunt had died, so I can believe it has happened before.

I told her before she died to message me from the other side what it was like and about six months after her death I got a call late one evening where she said where she is at was not what she thought it was going to be like and she was in agony, so I said good luck and hung up the phone…

What if the call was on your mobile?

You still have a landline?

First of all, yes I do and second of all I probably would throw my cellphone away as far as I could too. I just mentioned pulling the cord because this phone looked like a landline.

I had it happen to me right after my aunt had died, so I can believe it has happened before.

I told her before she died to message me from the other side what it was like and about six months after her death I got a call late one evening where she said where she is at was not what she thought it was going to be like and she was in agony, so I said good luck and hung up the phone…

Are you serious or are you just pulling my leg? Cause if you're serious did you take a sledge hammer and shatter it into millions of pieces afterwards?

First of all, yes I do and second of all I probably would throw my cellphone away as far as I could too. I just mentioned pulling the cord because this phone looked like a landline.

Are you serious or are you just pulling my leg? Cause if you're serious did you take a sledge hammer and shatter it into millions of pieces afterwards?
Dead serious…

Stuff like that I try not to joke with seeing I have been dead twice and brought back.

Forum List

Back