Guess Who Just Kicked Obama In The Butt!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

....Obama just took one in the tail!!!

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."
My Way News - Israel s Netanyahu declares victory in tight race

"State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign

A U.S. State Department-funded group is financing an Israeli campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and has hired former Obama aides to help with its grassroots organizing efforts."
State Department-Funded Group Bankrolling Anti-Bibi Campaign Washington Free Beacon

First imagine that there must be a law against this....

....then imagine we had a real DoJ.

Last edited:
Oh, wow.....

Sending his lap dogs to Israel to see that Netanyahu loses, and that would support his sell-out Iran deal....

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has declared victory after a tight national election appeared to give him the upper hand in forming the country's next coalition government.

In a statement released on Twitter, Netanyahu says that "against all odds" his Likud party and the nationalist camp secured a "great victory."

Who cares, do we live in Israel and why should we care, let alone Obama. He stood his ground and that's what he should have done. I feel for the dumb voters like those in this country who vote these conservative war loving nuts in and then whine when they go crazy.

Oh, wow.....

And all he had to do was appeal to fear and racism... What a guy.

Oh, wow.....

Yay fuck you America woohooo!

FOX keeps saying that the results are very close , Bibi is declaring victory on telly . I hope that Bibi is correct in his declaration of victory .

Oh, wow.....

The REALITY in Israel

think that all Bibi had to do is point out the Racism and declared death to Israel by iran and other arab /muslim countries Joe !!

Oh, wow.....

The REALITY in Israel

Exactly

Oh, wow.....

I don't like Netanyahu, but attempted regime change by Obama was very below the belt. So I am happy for Netanyahu's victory, even if I disagree with a lot of his policies.

Forum List

Back