Guess Who Just Endorsed Obama? THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE!!!

Obama for president - Tampa Bay Times

By many measures, the economy is improving steadily even if growth remains painfully slow. There have been 31 straight months of job growth, and more than 5 million private sector jobs have been created. The unemployment rate is down to 7.8 percent — not great, but the same as when Obama took office. The stock market has come back, new housing starts are the highest in four years and housing prices in Tampa Bay and other areas are rising. The financial industry is stable, interest rates remain low and corporate profits are healthy. There is still too much economic pain, but America is better off than most of the rest of the industrialized world.

<points to post #8>

NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!!!!

What is amusing is that you sound hysterical!!!

No, I don't. But I can understand why you'd say that...you don't recognize reality.

Can you explain what affect you think the Trib is going to have on the absolute trouncing Obama's going to get in Utah? Do you really think Obama's going to win the state?

I really wish that you and the other righties would stop being so damn presumptuous!!! Why is it that you think you understand the motives and logic for everything a left wing poster has to say?? You just assume that you know.

The Daily Kos called this paper, "Utah's biggest newspaper". Is it??? I don't know and I don't care. And why would you think I am expecting an affect to the election as a result of this article?? I don't. And also, I never even hinted at saying Obama could win Utah!!!

I made a thread for the article because Romney is supposedly one of Utah's favorite sons. Apparently one of the biggest papers in that state does not agree. The things they said about him are pretty devastating. The content was very interesting and I wanted to share. That's it.

Utah's biggest newspaper just endorsed...Barack Obama for President. WOW. This might be devastating for Mitt Romney....

BOOM. That's it. Romney is finished. Shredded. Eviscerated by his own hometown. Unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Devastating? Are you high???

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Utah: Romney vs. Obama
Romney is ahead in Utah anywhere from 32 to 51 points.

Dumb ass.

Don't blame me for what the paper said. I didn't say it, you horse's ass!!!! All I did was post it. That is a pretty bad review on a favorite son that is running for president. Not my fault.

Stop and think before you speak. There is no reason to constantly call people names and cuss at them with your brilliant vocabulary. It's extremely juvenile.

The OP obviously cared enough to start a thread about the topic...Yet not so much that he/she/it would hang around to participate in it.

Seems to be a pattern.

A pattern?? I don't think so. I cannot hang around here 24 hours a day. I come and go as time becomes available to me. You total pain in the ass right wingers bitch about everything!! Absolutely everything!!!

Nobody talked about hanging around 24 hours a day and the OP does have a pattern of dropping a bunch of threads on the forum and not sticking around to participate in them.

You may now return to genuflecting to your life-sized cardboard cutout of Obiedoodle.

It appears the progressive nutjobs for Obama are unaware that newspaper editorial staff are frequently disconnected from their readership...which is one (of many) reasons printed newspapers are going tits-up across the nation.

I promise you, Mormons will vote in droves for Mitt. And I see the tribune readership seriously declining.

Utah's biggest newspaper just endorsed...Barack Obama for President. WOW. This might be devastating for Mitt Romney....

BOOM. That's it. Romney is finished. Shredded. Eviscerated by his own hometown. Unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Dumb ass.

Um...shouldn't that be ultimate supreme dumb ass?

What is amusing is that you sound hysterical!!!

No, I don't. But I can understand why you'd say that...you don't recognize reality.

Can you explain what affect you think the Trib is going to have on the absolute trouncing Obama's going to get in Utah? Do you really think Obama's going to win the state?

I really wish that you and the other righties would stop being so damn presumptuous!!! Why is it that you think you understand the motives and logic for everything a left wing poster has to say?? You just assume that you know.
I understand the motives and logic for most everything a left wing poster has to say, because there's precious little logic involved.
The Daily Kos called this paper, "Utah's biggest newspaper". Is it??? I don't know and I don't care. And why would you think I am expecting an affect to the election as a result of this article?? I don't. And also, I never even hinted at saying Obama could win Utah!!!

I made a thread for the article because Romney is supposedly one of Utah's favorite sons. Apparently one of the biggest papers in that state does not agree. The things they said about him are pretty devastating. The content was very interesting and I wanted to share. That's it.
The things they said about him obviously aren't devastating, as the polls show.

This really is nothing to get excited about.

It is just more evidence that the MSM is more about a leftist agenda than they are about reporting the news.

Nobody talked about hanging around 24 hours a day and the OP does have a pattern of dropping a bunch of threads on the forum and not sticking around to participate in them.

You may now return to genuflecting to your life-sized cardboard cutout of Obiedoodle.

You are such a liar. I don't stay away from threads I created. And you may..................

$imagesCA5S13RS.jpg

It appears the progressive nutjobs for Obama are unaware that newspaper editorial staff are frequently disconnected from their readership...which is one (of many) reasons printed newspapers are going tits-up across the nation.

I promise you, Mormons will vote in droves for Mitt. And I see the tribune readership seriously declining.

Oh, please!!!! You promise??? :lol:

Dumb ass.

Um...shouldn't that be ultimate supreme dumb ass?

Um??? Are you 5 years old??? :rolleyes:

You are such a liar. I don't stay away from threads I created. And you may..................

View attachment 21924
I wasn't talking about you, sugar britches.

Mebby you should check out who started this thread before your duplicate OP got merged with it, before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. :lmao:

I understand the motives and logic for most everything a left wing poster has to say, because there's precious little logic involved.

The things they said about him obviously aren't devastating, as the polls show.

This really is nothing to get excited about.

As usual, that was a waste of time. It went right over that fat head of yours.

Oddball;6191901[COLOR="Magenta" said:
]Nobody talked about hanging around 24 hours a day[/COLOR] and the OP does have a pattern of dropping a bunch of threads on the forum and not sticking around to participate in them.

View attachment 21924
I wasn't talking about you, sugar britches.

Mebby you should check out who started this thread before your duplicate OP got merged with it, before you make an even bigger ass of yourself. :lmao:

I know it was merged, you dope. And you were talking about me. I said this!!!

Lie, lie, lie.

Forum List

Back