Guess which ally, with a rw Admin, was caught spying on the U.S. AGAIN?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
:up: Bibi's country :)

This is not from a left-leaning source either. The Wall Street Journal:

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S. - WSJ
Soon after the U.S. and other major powers entered negotiations last year to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, senior White House officials learned Israel was spying on the closed-door talks.

The spying operation was part of a broader campaign by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to penetrate the negotiations and then help build a case against the emerging terms of the deal, current and former U.S. officials said. In addition to eavesdropping, Israel acquired information from confidential U.S. briefings, informants and diplomatic contacts in Europe, the officials said.

Well Repub-voters?

discuss...

Soon after the U.S. and other major powers entered negotiations last year to curtail Iran’s nuclear program, senior White House officials learned Israel was spying on the closed-door talks.

The spying operation was part of a broader campaign by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to penetrate the negotiations and then help build a case against the emerging terms of the deal, current and former U.S. officials said. In addition to eavesdropping, Israel acquired information from confidential U.S. briefings, informants and diplomatic contacts in Europe, the officials said.

Well Repub-voters?

discuss...
I would've done the same thing with our liar in chief in charge of negotiations. Last time the dumbass negotiated he let 5 high ranked terrorists go free for one traitor soldier. One day you will realize the failure you elected president.

If I were the Israelis I'd do it. Sure. Why not? We're talking about Israeli lives here. Someone needs to watch out for them. If their allies won't? They need to take care of it. Whatever it takes.

Well, we spy on everyone else, including our own citizens. I notice you've never been upset about any of that.

I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Well Repub-voters?

discuss...

They were caught spying on Obama after he threatened to shoot down their planes and told everyone about a plan to attack Iran?

Obama is trying to fuck Israel over. They have a perfect right to be concerned.

Well Repub-voters?

discuss...

They were caught spying on Obama after he threatened to shoot down their planes and told everyone about a plan to attack Iran?

Israel screw everyone over, about time a Pres of the US doesn't put up with their shit.

If I were the Israelis I'd do it. Sure. Why not? We're talking about Israeli lives here. Someone needs to watch out for them. If their allies won't? They need to take care of it. Whatever it takes.

You worship them so it doesn't matter. Why not let God take care of them, oh right most of them do not believe in God, they got Zionist Christians like you under their feet to take care of them.

Well, we spy on everyone else, including our own citizens. I notice you've never been upset about any of that.

I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
O RLLY?!!!

You've never seen me call-out the last admin (Repub admin for those who don't know ;) ) for creating the Big Brother- DHS & the *cough* "Patriot" Act? :eusa_liar: How long you been here now? :eusa_eh:

Well Repub-voters?

discuss...

Israel screw everyone over, about time a Pres of the US doesn't put up with their shit.

Exactly how?

muddy is flying the Republican flag ^ It was the Russian flag before Barack helped orchestrate the sanctions that cratered Vlad's economy. Repubs :rofl:

Israel has every right to know what is going on in negotiations that threaten their country. Just like congress should be informed but obie doesn't want that. Well fuck him. When our allies don't trust him and our own congress doesn't trust him there is a problem and it probably is obie since he is the common denominator here.

The USA has been spying on Israel since 1947.

Obama is trying to get Israel destroyed and you people think they're just going to sit back and take it?

Why is it that the left always seem to be surprised that nations spy on each other...?

Forum List

Back