Guess what!? NO really, guess. Seriously!

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
I am SO excited!!

My sister and I are going to Alaska in July!!!!!

Our cousin (either second, or once removed, we can't figure this shit out) has frequent flyer miles, and we're going to ALASKA!!!

Unfortunately, I told my sister before she went to bed, and now she can't sleep. :doubt:

Woot-wooT!!

We're going salmon fishing AND processing!

This is unbelievable. We just found our family of origin very recently, and have met them twice. Now we're going up to see them in ALASKA!!!

• Banned
Salmon fishing!

And look where she lives! I was like Oh, Alaska is a huge state. We may not be anywhere near the water. Ha!

Attachments

• $akjuly.jpg
    $akjuly.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 39
I am SO excited!!

Our cousin (either second, or once removed, we can't figure this shit out) has frequent flyer miles, and we're going to ALASKA!!!

Unfortunately, I told my sister before she went to bed, and now she can't sleep. :doubt:

Woot-wooT!!

This is unbelievable. We just found our family of origin very recently, and have met them twice. Now we're going up to see them in ALASKA!!!

omg!!

i have always wanted to do that!!!!

you will have to give us ALL the details!!!

Don't forget the camera!!!! I mean it, missy. TAKE PICS!

Personally....I'd love to hie my ass to Maui.

I am SO excited!!

Woot-wooT!!

omg!!

i have always wanted to do that!!!!

you will have to give us ALL the details!!!

Oh definitely! My sister has always wanted to go. I've moreso always wanted to go to the UK. But this is huge, for both of us. And we've never made a trip like this before.

I know the flight is very long, but we have fully loaded Kindles. :)

You gonna freeze yo ass off (but take a lot of pictures).

July is balmy.

Take lots of skeeter repellant....They are the size of basketballs and can suck a raindeer dry in 45 seconds.

(chuckle)

Mosquito is the Minnesota state bird. /nod

Yeah...but they are golf ball sized there. We are talking Michael Jordan autographed basket ball sized skeeters. Take a shotgun.

Did I mention the bears???

Last edited:
July is balmy.

Take lots of skeeter repellant....They are the size of basketballs and can suck a raindeer dry in 45 seconds.

(chuckle)

Mosquito is the Minnesota state bird. /nod

Yeah...but they are golf ball sized there. We are talking Michael Jordan autographed basket ball sized skeeters. Take a shotgun.

Did I mention the bears???

I saw the bears when I was researching. :)

Found this pic when doing recon.

Attachments

• $akbear.jpg
    $akbear.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 69

You've seen ours for comparison?

You will have fun. Just playing around.

However....The sunset at midnight and the sunrise at 2 am takes a bit of getting used to...take eye covers for sleeping.

I was on a road trip a couple of weeks ago, took my eye cover along and forgot to unpack it. Finally did today - omg. Slept better than I have in recent history.

I want to get this one, though, as seen on Shameless.

Attachments

• $fuckoff.jpg
    $fuckoff.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 68

Forum List

Back