Guess what? I don’t care anymore either

HereinVirginia

Jun 6, 2020
I care about all of the Americans who have lost their business and livelihood.

Those laying cover fire for this crap are just as guilty. Elected officials, MSM, social media are encouraging all of this, and yet you still blame Trump? His supporters?

I don’t care about the trash that did it. I don’t care about Black Lives Matter-never have. I don’t care about Antifa-never have. I don’t care about the so-called white supremacy faction that nobody can name, unless the SPLC gives the go ahead. I don’t care about the white people taking knees and bowing out of shame. Shame for something they don’t even know about. I might have cared if you would have acted like adults in the first place. I promise I’d of listened and taken you seriously. That ship has sailed and will never come back.

Corporate America doesn’t care about your cause either. They raced each other vying for first. First that will give you airtime and plaster BLM all over their platforms and give you money. Maybe they can have a more diverse company calendar that will appease you. You say you hate corporate America but, you will still use their products, if you haven’t stolen them by now. You’ll Facebook Live the killing a black man defending what is his on your iPhone, yet call for their destruction. But remain silent as abortion destroys your people. Yet, you’ll blindly vote for these people because EVERYONE else is out to get you.

The voices lost are those in the communities run by people who accomplish nothing from the looks of it all.

If you want reparations from whites you should begin the process with your people first. I really hate having to say “your people” but, you’ve given me no choice. Tell every black athlete, actor or musician that has gotten rich because of the evil white man too give it ALL back. Lebron for example, will donate money and some time, you’ll be so happy he cares, them he will return to the nice house and good food that the white mans money bought and be back when it’s suits his ego. You’ve already burned down black owned businesses so, I guess they have nothing to give. Then take a trip to Africa with the money and demand accountability from the lookalikes that fought against YOUR people and sent YOUR people packing for some coin. Maybe you’ll decide to stay with the hopes of having your Utopia.

Meanwhile, real Americans that make up a better diverse calendar will keep forging ahead.

In the meantime, I will go to work, make some money, love my wife and boy, and stockpile ammo just in case you lowlifes dare come to my neighborhood.

fuckinA.jpg

We had a girl we used to call "tar baby". I think she's some kind of executive now.

She was usually cool unless that was brought up, so it was brought up often.

tar baby and digger picket and lurch were in my classes.

Those laying cover fire for this crap are just as guilty. Elected officials, MSM, social media are encouraging all of this, and yet you still blame Trump? His supporters?

I don’t care about the trash that did it. I don’t care about Black Lives Matter-never have. I don’t care about Antifa-never have. I don’t care about the so-called white supremacy faction that nobody can name, unless the SPLC gives the go ahead. I don’t care about the white people taking knees and bowing out of shame. Shame for something they don’t even know about. I might have cared if you would have acted like adults in the first place. I promise I’d of listened and taken you seriously. That ship has sailed and will never come back.

Corporate America doesn’t care about your cause either. They raced each other vying for first. First that will give you airtime and plaster BLM all over their platforms and give you money. Maybe they can have a more diverse company calendar that will appease you. You say you hate corporate America but, you will still use their products, if you haven’t stolen them by now. You’ll Facebook Live the killing a black man defending what is his on your iPhone, yet call for their destruction. But remain silent as abortion destroys your people. Yet, you’ll blindly vote for these people because EVERYONE else is out to get you.

The voices lost are those in the communities run by people who accomplish nothing from the looks of it all.

If you want reparations from whites you should begin the process with your people first. I really hate having to say “your people” but, you’ve given me no choice. Tell every black athlete, actor or musician that has gotten rich because of the evil white man too give it ALL back. Lebron for example, will donate money and some time, you’ll be so happy he cares, them he will return to the nice house and good food that the white mans money bought and be back when it’s suits his ego. You’ve already burned down black owned businesses so, I guess they have nothing to give. Then take a trip to Africa with the money and demand accountability from the lookalikes that fought against YOUR people and sent YOUR people packing for some coin. Maybe you’ll decide to stay with the hopes of having your Utopia.

Meanwhile, real Americans that make up a better diverse calendar will keep forging ahead.

In the meantime, I will go to work, make some money, love my wife and boy, and stockpile ammo just in case you lowlifes dare come to my neighborhood.

That was fucking righteous. :thup:

Fuck off Lakhota.

You don’t care so much that you had to tell us all in...*checks notes*...8 paragraphs.

You sound like the typical white supremacist pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a coward and a joke. :)

You sound like a the typical pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a joke. :)
Kettle black

You sound like a the typical pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a joke. :)
Kettle black
Yes some kettles are Black. Whats your point?

You sound like the typical white supremacist pussy. You are really brave for creating a account and getting on line and venting your frustrations to the interwebs. Basically your punk ass wasnt brave enough to bring your message to an actual in the flesh Black guy. Youre a coward and a joke. :)
In case you haven't noticed, Milkweed...your actual "in the flesh" Black guys are a bunch of pussies! You hunt in packs and prey on the weak! You turn a piece of shit like George Floyd into a "saint" when he shouldn't even have been walking the streets he's such a waste of breath!

You don’t care so much that you had to tell us all in...*checks notes*...8 paragraphs.
Had to get it out on “paper”. I mean, I could have just joined the mobs and fucked shit up a bit.
You would have gotten your ass kicked. Thats why you didnt do shit.
You think blacks were looked down upon BEFORE? You haven't seen nothing! The things you're doing now will haunt you for decades!

In case you haven't noticed, Milkweed...your actual "in the flesh" Black guys are a bunch of pussies! You hunt in packs and prey on the weak! You turn a piece of shit like George Floyd into a "saint" when he shouldn't even have walking the streets he's such a waste of breath!
No I havent noticed. I also havent noticed any of those brave white guys running around either. I know they are pussies. It makes me laugh seeing them talking shit on the internet but in person they cant meet my gaze. Why yall always turning red and lowering your eyes when a Black guy locks eyes with you?

You still trying to meet up with people to "discuss" your stupid shit ?

Had to get it out on “paper”. I mean, I could have just joined the mobs and fucked shit up a bit.
You would have gotten your ass kicked. Thats why you didnt do shit.
You think blacks were looked down upon BEFORE? You haven't seen nothing! The things you're doing now will haunt you for decades!
Yeah. I'm really worried about little punks like you trying to look down on gods like us. :laughing0301:

Honestly, your reaction is spot on. I dropped some reality bombs and you attack without processing information. I care more about that dead American man defending his stuff from looters more than you, and the black unborn.

Sad

You still trying to meet up with people to "discuss" your stupid shit ?
Yep. No takers so far. Proves my point. Yall rambo white boys are pipe dream. My niece has more guts than all of you. :)

Forum List

Back