Guess what? God isnt playing with you retards about Man Made Climate Change, as again, the world isnt warming up.

Yeah, and 9 out of 10 doctors smoked Chesterfields. Democrats believe anything. I'm not saying we shouldn't endeavor to use more renewable energy. We should do that. But this Paris accord isn't the answer. That agreement was made by extremely stupid people and its result would be nothing except the US would get stuck with the bureaucratic bill. Wanna clean up the world? Clean up China and India, the two countries that have stolen millions of our jobs. Those countries need to make an attempt to clean up themselves before the global community should be expected to help. This accord is all about corruption, money and China's desire to weaken the US economy in the end.

Right, well it's the only international effort we have right now. Are you advocating for better? What would that look like in your opinion?

"When you believe in thing that you don't understand then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way "

-- Stevie Wonder

So you understand everything you believe to be true in science at the same level as the scientists that do that work? Give me a break.

By the way, to all the incredibly talented "scientists" and "engineers" on this forum that are fighting the climate conspiracy with the help of Watsupwiththat. Why do you suppose it is that you just talk shit on this forum while actual scientists are out there doing work and being relevant? They're not here arguing with you. That's a real curiosity. You should take your brilliant views to scientists so they can laugh at you.

"When you believe in thing that you don't understand then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way "

-- Stevie Wonder

So you understand everything you believe to be true in science at the same level as the scientists that do that work? Give me a break.

Do you believe everything you're told by authority figures?

vf4n7.jpg

I believe scientists when all of them all over the world are saying nearly the same thing. I don't have the same incalculable arrogance as the nobodies here that think they have an alternate view that's worth something.

I believe scientists when all of them all over the world are saying nearly the same thing. I don't have the same incalculable arrogance as the nobodies here that think they have an alternate view that's worth something.

I believe climatology is an extremely complex and not entirely understood area of study. Geographical and other evidence seems pretty conclusive that our Earth has been warming for roughly 20,000 years.

I don't believe the entire phenomenon boils down to the easily quoted and politically convenient single element -- Carbon -- the basis of all life on Earth (and potentially elsewhere),

I also don't believe that funneling vast sums of money and granting additional power to politicians is the salvation of all humankind. Quite the opposite, history shows us that concentrations of wealth and power leads to much more catastrophic consequences than slightly warmer summers.

What I do know is that the climate phenomenon is no longer simply a scientific subject, but a political and economic one as well. I know that both sides are guilty of massaging their numbers to bolster their arguments. This is inevitable when science and politics become intertwined (as they have so often in the past).

Knowing and believing what I do, I believe I'm fully right in saying, continue to research the issue, but ... KEEP YOUR LAWS OFF MY SCIENCE.

I believe climatology is an extremely complex and not entirely understood area of study. \

So who do we trust when it comes to understanding it?

I read a lot of different ideas and judge for myself which fits best with what I'm observing.

I have to say, however, that when ANYONE says, there is no need for further study, I strongly believe the opposite is true.

Back in reality, 2020 was tied for the highest global average temperature, with 2016. Some averages say 2020 was a tiny bit higher, some say a tiny bit lower.

2016 was an El Nino dominated year, which increases surface temperatures.

2020 was basically a neutral year. It was ENSO positive for first half, ENSO negative for the second half.

That means the warming is marching on. The next El Nino year will shatter the old high temperature record.

Of course the underlying warming trend will continue... until there is a true climate change that stops it. It was been warming since the 1970's when the cooling stopped, changing to the current warming we see today. But it has been cooler since 2016.......

View attachment 448346

LINK

Thank you for stating what climate realists have been saying for a whle, that El-Nino phases causes the warming jumps.....
These global warming nuts haven't a clue. When we look at the long term patterns over the last 450,000 years we find that just prior to the fall into glaciation the earth has about a 40 year rise (spike) in GAST. This spike is over and as your WFT graph indicates were going back to base line with a cooling sun and cold 30 year ocean oscillations. Were going to cool significantly over the next decades or so.

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

Spikes in global temperature, prior to the drop into glaciation, are fact and people better wake the hell up.

What a liar you continue to be. Here is plenty of evidence of the warming;

I'm starting to suspect the science deniers have some kind of partisan mental block that prevents them from accepting reality. I can't think of a more ridiculous perspective that right wingers can potentially have; this one takes the cake. I kind of feel bad for somebody that looks to conspiracy blogs as legitimate scientific sources.

Pot, meet kettle. You religious nut jobs point to imaginary animations generated in computers, based on nothing but fantasy, and swoon.

When real scientific data is presented you ignore it like the good little cultist you are.

Yeah, and 9 out of 10 doctors smoked Chesterfields. Democrats believe anything. I'm not saying we shouldn't endeavor to use more renewable energy. We should do that. But this Paris accord isn't the answer. That agreement was made by extremely stupid people and its result would be nothing except the US would get stuck with the bureaucratic bill. Wanna clean up the world? Clean up China and India, the two countries that have stolen millions of our jobs. Those countries need to make an attempt to clean up themselves before the global community should be expected to help. This accord is all about corruption, money and China's desire to weaken the US economy in the end.

Right, well it's the only international effort we have right now. Are you advocating for better? What would that look like in your opinion?
I'm saying China and India took many of our jobs by offering a regulation free environment. That means our companies like Apple that outsourced there are responsible for a lot of the pollution. The first objective of any accord should be to clean up India and China and establish some strict regulations going forward. But the accord doesn't require those two to do anything for the first 5 years. So the bottom line is, these countries stole our businesses and got very rich. The businesses outsourced our jobs, polluted the shit out of their new hosts and also got very rich. We lost money and jobs. But somehow it's supposed to be the US responsibility to pay for a cleanup? I don't see it that way. In a fair world, China, India and our corporations that all got rich polluting the world would pay for the cleanup. After all, we are 28 trillion in debt. We're not exactly rich like our asshole politicians think.

Were going to cool significantly over the next decades or so.

You've all been saying that nonstop for the past decade. We've been seeing strong warming that whole time.

You've all been as wrong as it's possible to be for the past decade. The logical conclusion is that you're still totally wrong, and that you'll continue to be totally wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back