Guess what? God isnt playing with you retards about Man Made Climate Change, as again, the world isnt warming up.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Rare snowfall in Malibu results in flurry of excitement (msn.com)

Snow in Malibu, now of course the prog morons, will say it is just the warm air moving up into the arctic circle thus causing the ice to melt, sending down cold air and moisture to produce the flakes(not queers). Prog morons just never learn, they have been doped and duped, and cant use their own eyes to see they were fooled.

An old saying "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Idiots know no shame..

Snow in Malibu, now of course the prog morons, will say it is just the warm air moving up into the arctic circle thus causing the ice to melt, sending down cold air and moisture to produce the flakes(not queers). Prog morons just never learn, they have been doped and duped, and cant use their own eyes to see they were fooled.

An old saying "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Idiots know no shame..
Climate change = rare and extreme weather patterns.

Look up the difference between weather and climate. It might be usefull for you.

cli·mate change

noun

1. a change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.

This guy thinks all of the most informed scientists all over the planet are retarded.

No ... we just think you're retarded ... particularly your insistence that all scientists across all fields of study are well-informed about the climate system ... at a time when almost all climatologists claim we're just scratching the surface of our understanding of this ...

Drive two hours south and tell us why the weather there is catastrophic ... because that's all the change our great-great-geart-grandchildren will see ...

No ... we just think you're retarded ... particularly your insistence that all scientists across all fields of study are well-informed about the climate system ... at a time when almost all climatologists claim we're just scratching the surface of our understanding of this ...

Drive two hours south and tell us why the weather there is catastrophic ... because that's all the change our great-great-geart-grandchildren will see ...

The climate scientists say AGW is happening and the rest of the scientific world is smart enough to trust their expertise.

The climate scientists say AGW is happening and the rest of the scientific world is smart enough to trust their expertise.

Not answering the question is an answer itself ... you should let the climate scientists speak for themselves, you're doing a horrific job aping them ...

You are talking about a WEATHER event, which is local in nature.

It is true it isn't warming since 2016, but has been warming since 1979.

It snowed in the Sahara recently too, but in my area, enjoying one of the warmest winters in decades, it is WEATHER events you are reacting to.

Not answering the question is an answer itself ... you should let the climate scientists speak for themselves, you're doing a horrific job aping them ...

I don't speak for them. I don't make scientific arguments on this issue at all.

Back in reality, 2020 was tied for the highest global average temperature, with 2016. Some averages say 2020 was a tiny bit higher, some say a tiny bit lower.

2016 was an El Nino dominated year, which increases surface temperatures.

2020 was basically a neutral year. It was ENSO positive for first half, ENSO negative for the second half.

That means the warming is marching on. The next El Nino year will shatter the old high temperature record.

Back in reality, 2020 was tied for the highest global average temperature, with 2016. Some averages say 2020 was a tiny bit higher, some say a tiny bit lower.

2016 was an El Nino dominated year, which increases surface temperatures.

2020 was basically a neutral year. It was ENSO positive for first half, ENSO negative for the second half.

That means the warming is marching on. The next El Nino year will shatter the old high temperature record.

Of course the underlying warming trend will continue... until there is a true climate change that stops it. It was been warming since the 1970's when the cooling stopped, changing to the current warming we see today. But it has been cooler since 2016.......

1611591759303.png

LINK

Thank you for stating what climate realists have been saying for a whle, that El-Nino phases causes the warming jumps.....

If ENSO, being cyclical, were causing the warming, there would be zero net warming over time. There has been consistent warming over time. So, pack that nonsense up the old wazoo.

1611594773121.png

If ENSO, being cyclical, were causing the warming, there would be zero net warming over time. There has been consistent warming over time. So, pack that nonsense up the old wazoo.

View attachment 448365

The argument isn't that it's not warming ... but that the warming is trivial ... yes, a single degree is trivial ...

Drive two hours south and tell us why the weather there is catastrophic ... because that's all the change our great-great-geart-grandchildren will see ... three years ago I made this move, +2ºC higher average temperature, the climate is exactly the same, no change ... the only difference I've noticed is we have more frost-free winters here ...

The hypocrisy is advocating alternate energy sources without a word on conservation ... foolishness ... it doesn't matter how bad you say it will be, you won't ditch your A/C, and that's because you don't believe a word you say ...

The never ending claim of the religious nut job. The climate is ALWAYS changing. Only cultists, like you, believe it is static.

Forum List

Back