GT Political Song (oh noes!!!)

Love the beat, and love the chorus.

Now this is a track where the monotone vocals work WELL!

The lyrics were dope as hell too, you're definitely getting better with each track.

One critique...Why are your verses only 14 bars? Did you do that on purpose to let the beat run solo for 2 bars before the chorus drops?

The lyrics were dope as hell too, you're definitely getting better with each track.

One critique...Why are your verses only 14 bars? Did you do that on purpose to let the beat run solo for 2 bars before the chorus drops?

As opposed to on accident? lol

Yea, it was on-purpose. I dug the beat alot too, that's why.

Thanks for checkin it out man, as always. Your input is much valued/appreciated!!:razz:

As opposed to on accident? lol

Yea, it was on-purpose. I dug the beat alot too, that's why.

Thanks for checkin it out man, as always. Your input is much valued/appreciated!!:razz:

I ask because I've recorded a lot of 'artists' who would write verses that were less than 16 bars, and they definitely DIDN'T do it on purpose. That's what you get with a lot of those inner city, publicly educated cats :lol:

They'd want me to adjust the beat for their amount of bars and I'd be like nah dude, YOU fucking write a couple more bars and make it WORK.

I don't do that off format stuff unless it's reeeeaaaalllly worth it. Otherwise, 16-8 it is. We're trying to make hits and sell records, not impress the hood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back