Growing number of U.S. schools offer ‘mental health days’

Hey, that's not new, the only thing new is when I was in the 10th grade I took too many Mental Health Days, not smoking pot but catching waves. I grew up a few block from Ocean Beach, some days the ocean looked much more attractive than the Classroom. I paid for it, with lousy grades and needed to work very hard to get my final GPA high enough to get into the U.

Hey, that's not new, the only thing new is when I was in the 10th grade I took too many Mental Health Days, not smoking pot but catching waves. I grew up a few block from Ocean Beach, some days the ocean looked much more attractive than the Classroom. I paid for it, with lousy grades and needed to work very hard to get my final GPA high enough to get into the U.

Indeed not new, but now pain free and endorsed by the schools.

Good those crazy loon teachers need a rest....

I just cannot wait--I mean that--until there's no "crazy loon teachers" around to teach and the entire public school system comes crashing down on everyone's heads. We deserve it--our entire society.

It won't be long. Take a gander and stop flapping your irresponsible jaws...or don't. I don't really care.

upload_2020-2-5_4-1-40.png

This will really drive em crazy Sue. Wisconsin republicans have introduces a bill so that a teacher now who is at least 40 can someday retire, collect a pension, and get rehired at full pay from a school district...this is their answer to teacher shortages across the state. Will drive anti teacher crowd crazy.

Forum List

Back