Growing Evidence that the "Novel Coronavirus" is a Military Weapon Researched/Modified by Chicom Ar

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Wuhan province has several Chicom Army biowarfare facilities, and it looks like this one got out.

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army
MORE: a new study shows that elements of HIV have been found in the new "novel coronavirus!" From that study:

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

LINK TO STUDY HERE

There is no way in nature that the Bat coronavirus could fortuitously acquire the HIV genetic sequences, without causing a mutation of the Virus Envelope. The ONLY way the virus envelope could obtain the HIV genetics and still remain 100% identical to the 2018 sample, is if the HIV genes were added in a laboratory.

So what the human race is now facing, is an accidentally-released military bio-weapon. The original Bat-SARS-Like Coronavirus was identified by China's People's Liberation Army, through the Institute of Military Medicine, Nanjiang Command in the year 2018. They uploaded the virus sequence and they were the sole entity in possession of the virus.

Here we are, two years later, and the virus they had has been changed in a way that cannot occur in nature without mutating the virus envelope protein.

This isn't rocket science; this is as plain as day. China conducted genetic manipulation of their Bat-SARS-like virus and created a new virus capable of infecting humans. That new virus was apparently accidentally-released and is the "novel coronavirus" the world is now battling.

I am sorry to have to report, many of us are very likely to LOSE this battle. Just like many are already losing their battle inside China and elsewhere.

We can hope it doesn't get this far before warm enough weather hits to kill it.

China also has a lot of immune compromised people with diabetes, etc.

I do not think they were ready for it to also hit their younger people in their 30's.

They lost 65% of their pork in 2019 to African Swine fever.

I am sorry to have to report, many of us are very likely to LOSE this battle. Just like many are already losing their battle inside China and elsewhere.

Lots on the 'net about this Jim.....

yes the genome sequence has HIV indicators, because it's a 'filovirus' , which hails from the African cross species HIV & Ebola

which has now mutated to airborne status

A prophylactic multivalent vaccine against different filovirus species is immunogenic and provides protection from lethal infections with Ebolaviru... - PubMed - NCBI

~S~

Lots on the 'net about this Jim.....

yes the genome sequence has HIV indicators, because it's a 'filovirus' , which hails from the African cross species HIV & Ebola

which has now mutated to airborne status

A prophylactic multivalent vaccine against different filovirus species is immunogenic and provides protection from lethal infections with Ebolaviru... - PubMed - NCBI

~S~

2019CV isn't a filovirus and the article posted is about a prophylactic vaccine to Ebola and Marberg. Nothing to do with 2019CV at all.

Wuhan province has several Chicom Army biowarfare facilities, and it looks like this one got out.

PROOF: The "Novel Coronavirus" Infecting the World is a MILITARY BIO-WEAPON Developed by China's Army
MORE: a new study shows that elements of HIV have been found in the new "novel coronavirus!" From that study:

We are currently witnessing a major epidemic caused by the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019- nCoV). The evolution of 2019-nCoV remains elusive. We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. Interestingly, despite the inserts being discontinuous on the primary amino acid sequence, 3D-modelling of the 2019-nCoV suggests that they converge to constitute the receptor binding site. The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity /similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature.

LINK TO STUDY HERE

There is no way in nature that the Bat coronavirus could fortuitously acquire the HIV genetic sequences, without causing a mutation of the Virus Envelope. The ONLY way the virus envelope could obtain the HIV genetics and still remain 100% identical to the 2018 sample, is if the HIV genes were added in a laboratory.

So what the human race is now facing, is an accidentally-released military bio-weapon. The original Bat-SARS-Like Coronavirus was identified by China's People's Liberation Army, through the Institute of Military Medicine, Nanjiang Command in the year 2018. They uploaded the virus sequence and they were the sole entity in possession of the virus.

Here we are, two years later, and the virus they had has been changed in a way that cannot occur in nature without mutating the virus envelope protein.

This isn't rocket science; this is as plain as day. China conducted genetic manipulation of their Bat-SARS-like virus and created a new virus capable of infecting humans. That new virus was apparently accidentally-released and is the "novel coronavirus" the world is now battling.

I am sorry to have to report, many of us are very likely to LOSE this battle. Just like many are already losing their battle inside China and elsewhere.​

I've always known all along Jim that we need not worry about climate change. Mankind has spread to such numbers so quickly so affecting the planet with no regard for the biomass it lives with and with a raping of the resources, and a food management so dependent on mass volume and chemicals that the planet simply cannot sustain us. Most technological civilizations go down at their own hand and now the Earth has dealt us the great equalizer to bring man back into balance.

SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Cause
SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) – virus identified in 2003. SARS-CoV is thought to be an animal virus from an as-yet-uncertain animal reservoir, perhaps bats, that spread to other animals (civet cats) and first infected humans in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002.
WHO | SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)

and

In late 2002, an outbreak of severe, atypical pneumonia was reported in Guangdong Province of China. The disease had a high mortality rate, and was quickly expanding to other countries. In April 2003, a previously unknown coronavirus was isolated from patients and subsequently proven to be the causative agent according to Koch's postulates in experiments on monkeys. The virus has been named SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV). According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there were 8,098 probable SARS cases worldwide during the 2003 outbreak, resulting in 774 deaths.
SARS home page

and
Origin and evolution of pathogenic coronaviruses. - PubMed - NCBI

------------------------------------------
puts that conspiracy theory to rest.

Totally seriously, why would you make a bioweapon that gives people a COLD and has only killed two one hundredths of one percent of those affected?

I always thought of bioweapons as being more deadly than that.

Either way, China is coming apart. Nobody's going there, factories are closed, people are staying indoors, foreigners are evacuating, and no visas issued to people from China and in some cases even people from other nations who have been there. This is a nightmare scenario for the Chinese. If they don't get this under control there will not be a Chinese economy left.

LINK TO STUDY HERE

and china and russia will accuse the US

and conservatives in the US will blame liberals, democrats, atheists and muslims

Either way, China is coming apart. Nobody's going there, factories are closed, people are staying indoors, foreigners are evacuating, and no visas issued to people from China and in some cases even people from other nations who have been there. This is a nightmare scenario for the Chinese. If they don't get this under control there will not be a Chinese economy left.
I heard on the news that in the US the cancellation/nonattendance at Chinese New Year celebrations is costing many millions--or was it billions--to US businesses that count on it the way retailers count on Christmas.

This is a helluva way to demonstrate that we can't very well shut out Chinese folks, can we? Super important to our economy in so many ways.

I heard on the news that in the US the cancellation/nonattendance at Chinese New Year celebrations is costing many millions--or was it billions--to US businesses that count on it the way retailers count on Christmas.

This is a helluva way to demonstrate that we can't very well shut out Chinese folks, can we? Super important to our economy in so many ways.
Keeping in mind it is a communist nation with great expectations of having full control over the world what do you suggest be done?

Not talking about the people but its leadership.

Keeping in mind it is a communist nation with great expectations of having full control over the world what do you suggest be done?

Work and play together respectfully? I don't know that they really want to "control the entire world." What makes you say that?

"full control"

as a lib/prog who detests trump supporters I find I must agree.

not the people.....the leaders....

Work and play together respectfully? I don't know that they really want to "control the entire world." What makes you say that?
"Work and play together respectfully", how do you do that with fascist dictator types that are thieves and liars as I have never found such to be mutually beneficial in any relationship.

I say that from instincts and knowledge both.

"full control"

as a lib/prog who detests trump supporters I find I must agree.

not the people.....the leaders....
One of my dearest and closet friends was Chinese.

Stunningly hypocritical....
Here you are saying Communists should "work and play together respectfully", and at the same time, your people crucify innocent people like Kavanaugh and many others in treacherous, deceitful ways as common practice, show images of the President beheaded and naked in public squares, murder children, disrespect the Constitutional Rights of Americans coming and going.........

and you have the audacity to preach respect?

Are you in any position that allows you access to any type of sensitive information (infrastructure etc....were you at one point)?
The Chinese are light years ahead of America in subversive intel gathering. We don't even have access to their country to do the infiltrating they are doing here.
The Chinese Communist Party wants EVERY American to have a "dear and close" Chinese "friend".
Just sayin.

Pompeo warns governors of Chinese infiltration into US: 'It's happening in your state'
Pompeo warns governors of Chinese infiltration into US: 'It's happening in your state'

Are you in any position that allows you access to any type of sensitive information (infrastructure etc....were you at one point)?
The Chinese are light years ahead of America in subversive intel gathering. We don't even have access to their country to do the infiltrating they are doing here.
The Chinese Communist Party wants EVERY American to have a "dear and close" Chinese "friend".
Just sayin.

Yes I saw the warning. My friend passed years ago. She was rescued by her husband who was my husband's commanding officer. She'd been sold into slavery at 14

Forum List

Back