Growing Days..... Shorten again

No, asshole.
It's weather. You are getting upset over weather. Every winter gives you a reminder of how close the northern hemisphere is to extensive continental glaciation as significant portions of NA, Asia and Europe are covered in snow. Stop being such a drama queen.

It's weather. You are getting upset over weather. Every winter gives you a reminder of how close the northern hemisphere is to extensive continental glaciation as significant portions of NA, Asia and Europe are covered in snow. Stop being such a drama queen.
I got a wee tip for you. The Southern Hemisphere is currently moving into winter.

I got a wee tip for you. The Southern Hemisphere is currently moving into winter.
That's great but has nothing to do with the northern hemisphere driving the earth's climate. Having a continent parked over the southern pole has some logical consequences. None of which you probably know or understand.

Last edited:
That's great but has nothing to do with the northern hemisphere driving the earth's climate. Having a continent parked over the southern pole has some logical consequences. None of which you probably know or understand.
But it has a great deal to do with cold weather in the Southern Hemisphere about which Billy Boy seems so alarmed.

But it has a great deal to do with cold weather in the Southern Hemisphere about which Billy Boy seems so alarmed.
Do you have any idea why the southern hemisphere does not drive the earth's climate like the northern hemisphere does?

1654182661847.png

Because someone who purports to be concerned about the climate ought to actually understand why the climate is what it is.
This coming from someone who rejects AGW and several other fundamental aspects of mainstream climate science.

This coming from someone who rejects AGW and several other fundamental aspects of mainstream climate science.
I reject their understanding of the feedback and how they perform their modeling. I don't reject the greenhouse effect.

The GHG effect of CO2 is an immediate effect. The warming created by that results in more water vapor in the atmosphere which supposedly creates additional heat due to the GHG effect of water vapor is literally what climate sensitivity is. I say supposedly because the complexity of evaporitive cooling which creates more water vapor in the atmosphere (negative and positive feedback), cloud formation (negative and positive feedback) and precipitation (negative feedback) is complex, not well understood and certainly not a slam dunk that the overall net effect is a positive feedback.

The immediate effect of the GHG effect of CO2 and the supposed climate sensitivity are two separate phenomenon which should be accounted for separately for transparency and common sense reasons. Especially sense the climate sensitivity is 2 to 3 times greater than the GHG effect of CO2 and may not be an overall net positive feedback.

What other fundamental aspects of mainstream climate science is it that you believe I reject?

Forum List

Back