Growing Arab Support For Israel

TRUMP pushed hard for this deal but there are strong anti-Israel players, like TURKEY and IRAN.

I pray that I am wrong, but this could all be undone with Biden in the WH.

TRUMP pushed hard for this deal but there are strong anti-Israel players, like TURKEY and IRAN.

I pray that I am wrong, but this could all be undone with Biden in the WH.

The US is certainly a significant backup for the alliance,
but to a certain extent. The middle east functions in a different tempo.

People make decisions based on their own agency other than mere 4 term changes abroad.
The rulers in the middle east tend to stay in power much longer than any American president, so that in their lifetime experience they've learned to take that into account when navigating to draw their own line. Biden or Harris might prefer one thing, even not everything the Trump administration preferred was accepted, I don't mean all the verbal noise, but on the ground by the players involved in the latest normalization agreements. Israel had an unofficial embassy in Bahrain for years before Trump was elected.

As an Israeli, I of course prefer Trump,
but that's not the definitive factor of our relations with neighboring states.

Moroccan activist, Malika Mazan spoke on Arab TV to show her support for Israel and the Jewish people.

She should go to the local mosque and tell them her views on zionism and Israel.

I'm sure they would give her a warm welcome.
.... :cool:

Tolerate Muslims worshipping in terrorist training camps.... glad to know you recognize mosques are nothing but places to push extremism

glad to know you recognize mosques are nothing but places to push extremism
It's not extremism for muslims at the mosque to refuse to hear lies about how wonderful zionism is, and how they should befriend the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:
I too am disgusted with those Zionists. Peace offerings & land concessions to Palestinians. And then the Zionists can't understand why they get Palestinian rocket missiles fired at them for a thank you. When will those Zionists ever learn to treat the Palestinians like their own Arab brothers do & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

And yet another wonderful act for peace. This time by the Saudis.
Knowing the Israeli's deviousness, it was probably a Mossad plane full of electronic spy gear pretending to be a civilian passenger jet.
The Saudi's will live the regret their act of kindness. ... :cool:

And yet another wonderful act for peace. This time by the Saudis.
Knowing the Israeli's deviousness, it was probably a Mossad plane full of electronic spy gear pretending to be a civilian passenger jet.
The Saudi's will live the regret their act of kindness. ... :cool:
Why oh why are you so against peace in the Middle East??? Are you some kind of Palestinian? You sure have a Palestinian mentality.

Bottom line: If you can't work for a Middle East peace with Palestinians, do so without them & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Syrian entrepreneur donates synagogue in Dubai

Entrepreneur about to close real estate deal heard businessman was Jewish and decided to donate synagogue to be used by buyers of apartments

Syrian entrepreneurs who sold apartments to investors in Dubai, made a deal with businessman Haim Weizmann and when they heard that he was Jewish, they decided to donate a synagogue to his real estate project.

"I made a deal of a lifetime here, I think," Weizmann said in a conversation with Arutz Sheva. "It's a Syrian building, and when they heard that I was Israeli, I made a deal with them that they would engrave the Stars of David and give me this synagogue, here inside the 180-unit residential building.

"This is a synagogue that they donated to me," he stressed. "Syrians donated a synagogue to Israelis inside Dubai. This is something that has not been done in the world yet."

This is a building that, as mentioned, is being built by the Israeli-French businessman Haim Weizmann in Dubai. In light of the peace agreements between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Weizmann decided to build a residential building adapted to Jewish community life.

The building will have a Shabbat elevator, a kosher restaurant, a synagogue, and he said that his next goal is for the building to also contain a mikveh.

Dozens of businessmen, real estate entrepreneurs from Israel, France, Georgia, and other countries, along with rabbis and public figures, arrived in Dubai last night for the Israel-Dubai conference initiated by the Israel-Dubai company headed by businessman Weizmann and Weizmann Properties.

The conference combines professional conferences with a Hanukkah celebration in a traditional Jewish atmosphere on Dubai soil. As part of the conference, as an act of appreciation for the friendship that is forging between the peoples, senior rabbis and imams will attend the Yoni Shalom flowering ceremony. There will also be Hanukkah candle lighting near the famous Burj Khalifa tower.

"We are in Hanukkah, days of miracles and the power of the Jewish people," Weizmann said. "Last year, no one believed that this year we would celebrate Hanukkah by lighting Hanukkah candles in Dubai with our new friends from the Emirates. Along with the social ties, I am also building close business ties that will open up many and varied options for precipitation from Israel and other countries."

This is a building that, as mentioned, is being built by the Israeli-French businessman Haim Weizmann in Dubai. In light of the peace agreements between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Weizmann decided to build a residential building adapted to Jewish community life.

The building will have a Shabbat elevator, a kosher restaurant, a synagogue, and he said that his next goal is for the building to also contain a mikveh.

Dozens of businessmen, real estate entrepreneurs from Israel, France, Georgia, and other countries, along with rabbis and public figures, arrived in Dubai last night for the Israel-Dubai conference initiated by the Israel-Dubai company headed by businessman Weizmann and Weizmann Properties.

The conference combines professional conferences with a Hanukkah celebration in a traditional Jewish atmosphere on Dubai soil. As part of the conference, as an act of appreciation for the friendship that is forging between the peoples, senior rabbis and imams will attend the Yoni Shalom flowering ceremony. There will also be Hanukkah candle lighting near the famous Burj Khalifa tower.

991651.jpg

Chaim Weitzman and Yonatan Gotleib

It's not extremism for muslims at the mosque to refuse to hear lies about how wonderful zionism is, and how they should befriend the terrorist state of Israel. ... :cool:

Koran extols Zionism, by Divine Decree. Try reading it, for example verses 5:20-21; 17:104.

Muslim scholar Dr. Qanta Ahmed: “Israel Belongs To Jews, An Islamic Truth”

“As a believing Muslim observing Islam, I am compelled by the Quran to support Israel’s sole claim to the Holy Land; the Quran says it is so.”

Jerusalem belongs to the Jews: An Islamic truth

Maajid Nawaz: Israel, only democracy in the Middle East, and UAE pave the way for peace in the Middle East...

Forum List

Back