Grouping Hispanics with Whites for demography..Are politicians behind this sneaky shit?

It seems as though the census bureau continues to make tweaks to the questions asked with the hopes of funneling Hispanics into the White demographic...Hmmm, why is that? And how is that fair to Blacks?
White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia

Spiderman Butthurt.png

Blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the crime.

The hispanics commit much more crimes than whites.

So just rug it all under the mattress, importing unlimited Mexicans is a great thing... because they vote Democrat and do not hold American views.

It seems as though the census bureau continues to make tweaks to the questions asked with the hopes of funneling Hispanics into the White demographic...Hmmm, why is that? And how is that fair to Blacks?
Uummmmm, Spanish people with no Indian blood are white regardless of where they live. As for self identifying, we don't line up individually for the government to check our racial status.
Personally I self identify as god-like....... God thinks it's funny, so do I..........

They asked the questions about race and Hispanic origin the same way in the 1980 census as they are in the 2020.

Nothing has changed but your racism has gotten worse so you just noticed.

Most Mexicans are spaniards, and they are white.

Historically respondents have answered based on nation of origin and not skin color. Further, I believe the majority of Hispanics living in and or invading our nation hail from Latin America. In any case, it seems awfully sneaky and unfair if we allow Hispanics to ride the coattails of whites statistically speaking. Trust me, I know some like Golfing Gator hate pure accurate data....Facts and statistics hurt his feelings...he loves a good cover up.

His·pan·ic
/hiˈspanik/
adjective
  1. relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America.
noun
  1. a Spanish-speaking person living in the US, especially one of Latin American descent.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the crime.

The hispanics commit much more crimes than whites.

So just rug it all under the mattress, importing unlimited Mexicans is a great thing... because they vote Democrat and do not hold American views.

Mexicrats are quite smart...they know they can garner support from lots of ignorant fools like Golfing Gator ...he’ll embrace the notion of being mislead..he loves blurry statistics.

They asked the questions about race and Hispanic origin the same way in the 1980 census as they are in the 2020.

Haha...you shameless pukes will stoop to any level...it’s now racist if one expects accurate data to be kept...haha..awesome.
Hey Gator, check out these awesome white folks....
MS-13-Gang-Members-Getty-640x480.png

Do you feel super ignorant yet?

Back to the OP and the meat on the bone...Do you think Mexicrats and their agenda gains footing by misleading the citizenry with the awesome white folks shown above grouped in with REAL white folks?

Last edited:
Back to the OP and the meat on the bone...Do you think Mexicrats and their agenda gains footing by misleading the citizenry with the awesome white folks shown above grouped in with REAL white folks?

NOTHING has changed dumb fuck, they have been asking it this way as long as they have been asking about Hispanic heritage on the census. Your whole premise is false.

Are these the whites you want to be grouped with? Because you are just like them..

file4U0A5MRJ.jpg

247D8EEE-92AE-4AC7-906D-701863F30EEE.jpg

MV5BOWQ2NzIyYTktZmM0MS00NGUwLTkzYjMtYjlkNzNhMTgwY2JhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Grouping Hispanics with Whites for demography..Are politicians behind this sneaky shit?

Could you be more specific as to the problem you foresee?

Could you be more specific as to the problem you foresee?

Well, I mean, the potential problems related to mutated data should be obvious for third graders. I posted this thread while driving and didn’t really put a ton of effort in...Frankly, I didn’t think I would need to.
Do you think Hispanics / Latinos should be afforded the right to identify as white?
Hey Golfing Gator according to the link below LA appears to be full of white criminals huh? Haha...and you eat the shit up.
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Well, I mean, the potential problems related to mutated data should be obvious for third graders. I posted this thread while driving and didn’t really put a ton of effort in...Frankly, I didn’t think I would need to.
Do you think Hispanics / Latinos should be afforded the right to identify as white?

Of course they should, if they are white. When I was in the Corps I worked for a Captain that made Casper look tanned and he was very much Hispanic. White Hispancs is not a new thing, they have always been there. As I said, nothing has changed, the stats have not changed, the questions have not changed.

Now, let me blow your racist little mind....a black person can be Hispanic....

~~~~~~~
It's all political.. Remember when:
Trayvon Martin Shooting Does Not Incite Hispanic-Black Tension, Focus Remains On Police By Carlos Harrison When a white Hispanic neighborhood-watch volunteer admitted to police that he had shot and killed an unarmed black teenager -- and police accepted his assertion that he did so in self-defense -- it was "taking off the scab of the wound" in Sanford, Fla.
Trayvon Martin Shooting Does Not Incite Hispanic-Black ...
www.huffpost.com/entry/trayvon-martin-shooting-hispanic-black_n_1371693

George Zimmerman is Hispanic and not white. But Obama and his PMS/DSA friends claim that he's a "White Hispanic".. Hmmm, .....

Well, I guess people have the right to self-identify any way they want. But I am still trying to understand what problem this creates. Comprende?

I don't know if his racism is worse, just more out in the open as has happened a lot in trumpland.

Forum List

Back