Zone1 Group plans to put Christian schools inside Ohio churches and allow kids to attend with public money

Better that than starting World War Three in a Ukranian CIA bay of pigs.
Bay of Pigs was a disaster but that doesn't justify Russian annexation of Ukraine. It will not be the US that starts WWIII, it will be Putin. Not Russia, Putin.

I more concerned about the so called progressives using tax payer money to fund the Military Industrial Complex and then provide never ending wars to fill the politicians pockets when they Launder US TAX DOLLARS back into their personal coffers.
It wasn't progressives that invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, nor are they the only side supporting the military.

Russia has every right to be pissed to the point of declaring war on the demwits that are funding this war. What would the US do if the KGB decieded to sit up shop 90 miles form US SOIL? Don't answer? History has already provided the answer. JFK paid for this with HIS LIFE........will history repeat itself?
Ukraine was not in NATO but it may be in the future. Same with other countries on their border. I think it will be Putin who pays with his life.

Bay of Pigs was a disaster but that doesn't justify Russian annexation of Ukraine. It will not be the US that starts WWIII, it will be Putin. Not Russia, Putin.

It wasn't progressives that invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, nor are they the only side supporting the military.

Ukraine was not in NATO but it may be in the future. Same with other countries on their border. I think it will be Putin who pays with his life.
Meanwhile the Ukrainian leader wants the United States to nuke Russia. That is scary.

AGAIN. What would you do if a foreign government began establishing a military presense with weapons of mass destruction 90 Miles from the US Border? That has been answered from the historical time period of 1960-63. If I were Russia I would not hesitate to turn all of Ukraine into a glassed over parking lot.

The CIA ..............UNDER THE CONTROL of the BHO ADMINISTRATION began using the Ukrane as their personal play ground in the 2010s, in 2014 the CIA instigated the current Ukranian revolution and has been secretly leading the Ukranian government ever since.

Why do you assume the CIA went bat shit crazy and attempted to take the presidency away from Donald Trump? Trump began taking down this progressive backed shadow goverrnment one player at a time.....thus the democrat dog and phony show attempting to destroy Donald Trump, and its still going on today, from the time Donald Trump announced that he was running for president its been on shit storm after another by the news print and cable news media with their dog on a leash (the congressional democrats) inventing one false charge after another going after the DONALD......all fruitless, all a waste of tax payer monies. Why? Its a distraction away from the fact tha the progressives are manufacturing one war after another to feed the giant military industrial complex.

Why do you assume they made the US dependent again upon MIDDLE EAST oil? Why they attempt to shut down US Based oil pipe lines......while allowing no new contracts to build refineries? Its all about MONEY and the laundering thereof to fill the pockets of the shadow players. The entire world is competely run by 3 large banking families. Where is this NEW WORLD ORDER headquatered? Look to Great Britian.

Last edited:
The CIA ..............UNDER THE CONTROL of the BHO ADMINISTRATION began using the Ukrane as their personal play ground in the 2010s, in 2014 the CIA instigated the current Ukranian revolution and has been secretly leading the Ukranian government ever since.

Why do you assume the CIA went bat shit crazy and attempted to take the presidency away from Donald Trump? Trump began taking down this progressive backed shadow goverrnment one player at a time.....thus the democrat dog and phony show attempting to destroy Donald Trump, and its still going on today.
you have any CREDIBLE LINKS?

AGAIN. What would you do if a foreign government began establishing a military presense with weapons of mass destruction 90 Miles from the US Border? That has been answered from the historical time period of 1960-63. If I were Russia I would not hesitate to turn all of Ukraine into a glassed over parking lot.

Why do you assume the CIA went bat shit crazy and attempted to take the presidency away from Donald Trump? Trump began taking down this progressive backed shadow goverrnment one player at a time.....thus the democrat dog and phony show attempting to destroy Donald Trump, and its still going on today, from the time Donald Trump announced that he was running for president its been on shit storm after another by the news print and cable news media with their dog on a leash (the congressional democrats) inventing one false charge after another going after the DONALD......all fruitless, all a waste of tax payer monies. Why? Its a distraction away from the fact tha the progressives are manufacturing one war after another to feed the giant military industrial complex.

Why do you assume they made the US dependent again upon MIDDLE EAST oil? Why they attempt to shut down US Based oil pipe lines......while allowing no new contracts to build refineries? Its all about MONEY and the laundering thereof to fill the pockets of the shadow players. The entire world is competely run by 3 large banking families. Where is this NEW WORLD ORDER headquatered? Look to Great Britian.
I see no evidence that the US played more than a minor role in the Ukraine revolution. What I do see is Russia under Putin trying to regain some of the former Russian glory and power to influence their neighbors.

The rest of your post are just paranoia fantasies I give no credence to. Or do you have evidence?

you have any CREDIBLE LINKS?
Do you have any evidence to prove the links provided are not credible? Typcial of a leftist, not realist. These are documented facts from records made public under the freedom of information acts. If the links are not credible simply present the objective evidence to prove they are not credible.

Last edited:
I see no evidence that the US played more than a minor role in the Ukraine revolution. What I do see is Russia under Putin trying to regain some of the former Russian glory and power to influence their neighbors.

The rest of your post are just paranoia fantasies I give no credence to. Or do you have evidence?
What's the difference? The US attempting to invade a "soverign" neighbor because of a foreign military presence on its doorstep...i.e., Cuban Missle Crisis promoted by the BAY OF PIGS cia invasion........or Russia attempting to stop the cia from doing the same thing at its doorstep. As I said............I would make Ukranie nothing but glass parking lot.

The People of the US should be greatful that Putin has more patience and common sense than the idiots now ruling this nation from Capital Hill. As stated its simple.........its misdirection by the Shadow Puppies of the progressive party.....don't look at CHINA that we are in bed with attempting to reboot the worlds economy, its RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.

How quick you forget the BUZZ WORDS........on every talking heads front page story, RESET THE ECONOMY, RESET THE ECONOMY, THE GREAT RESET IS NEAR. Reality: In order to reset anything, one must first make it crash. THE DAMN DEMOCRATS and their stupid, guillible followers are attempting to crash the US ECONOMY as we speak. Who will survive such a reboot? Only the one's with REAL PROPERTY instead of the fake phony printed money with no Gold Standard backing it up......in other words, the world's wealthest BANKING FAMILIES.

Reality: The state of TEXAS alone has enough miltiary might to destroy the entire Russian Military Complex......nukes and all.

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence to prove the links provided are not credible? Typcial of a leftist. If the links are not credible simply present the objective evidence to prove they are not credible.

take a look at the "links"----they are OPINION pieces in an obscure publication and not even attributed to an author. I have read lots of propaganda rags in my life-----did you find the pieces of bull crap scattered in seedy little bars and greasy spoons?

take a look at the "links"----they are OPINION pieces in an obscure publication and not even attributed to an author. I have read lots of propaganda rags in my life-----did you find the pieces of bull crap scattered in seedy little bars and greasy spoons?
Look at the Documentary film.......it records the public records assessed under the freedom of information act....these opinions are based upon actual documents...if not, prove those public records wrong.

If you don't believe the evidence in WORDS.........allow Joe (the crime family boss) potato head Biden to confirm that the US is sending billions and and billions in supposed aid to the UKRAINE......during the time frame of the confrontation with RUSSIA began that in the 2010s. A picture is worth a thousand words....unless they come from proverbial horse's own mouth.

Then of course.........we have the NY times, if you can believe them confirming that the US CIA is directing combat in the UKRAINE.

Reality.........the US (cia) and the United Nations have been screwing with Ukraine and Russia since the end of WW2. The paper trail is a mile long. Why Ukraine? Follow the oil money and the 3 major banking families.

Last edited:
Look at the Documentary film.......it records the public records assessed under the freedom of information act....these opinions are based upon actual documents...if not, prove those public records wrong.
LOL "opinons" based on actual documents

LOL "opinons" based on actual documents
What do you base your opinions on........YOUR IMAGINATION? Correct opinions can only be based on "criticial independent reasoning"........what better place to begin than working with DEMONSTRABLE FACTS? Talk about LOL......you hit the nail on he proberbial PROGRESSIVE HEAD.......you declare your opinion based on what ever your little imagination first pops up in your head ........and self professed, apparently they are never based upon facts in evidence.

EMOTIONALISM: look it up. While you are at it.........look up philosophical deflection. You are yet to prove any of the evidence presented as being WRONG or INCORRECT. Why? Because there is a mountain of evidence in support of the OPINIONS provided.

What's the difference? The US attempting to invade a "soverign" neighbor because of a foreign military presence on its doorstep...i.e., Cuban Missle Crisis promoted by the BAY OF PIGS cia invasion........or Russia attempting to stop the cia from doing the same thing at its doorstep. As I said............I would make Ukranie nothing but glass parking lot.
If you recall, the 'invaders' at the Bay of Pigs were Cubans that wanted to overthrow Castro, there were no US troops involved in the actual invasion. Castro was too popular back then but he became authoritarian over time and much less popular. Just like Putin. And Assad who the Russians are keeping in power.

There are no US troops fighting in the Ukraine, only Ukrainian and Russian.

Reality: The state of TEXAS alone has enough miltiary might to destroy the entire Russian Military Complex......nukes and all.
The Texas economy may be bigger but their military power is not. Russia is, in many ways, a third-world country with a first-world military. A very dangerous and unstable combination.

This is fantastic news! Mashmont has long called for an end to the meme of "separation of church and state" since it has never happened and is an impossibility anyway. As I've noted many times, when you attempt to separate out Christianity you're left with atheism. That's why I have called for America to formally declare itself a Christian nation.

Back when I first wrote that well-received thread It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. in January, I lamented our country's descent into atheism. But this was before this fabulous new Supreme Court issued a spate of rulings protecting religious freedom.

The new school in Ohio is a result of the Carson vs Makin ruling, where the Supreme Court allowed taxpayer funding for religious schools, and this is a tremendous development. The Marxist propaganda machine is obviously very angry at the formation of the Ohio Christian schools as well as the ruling, but the rest of us are leaping with joy. Now poor inner-city black youths can get much-needed Christian values in a safer better school free from Communist indoctrination. Free from wokeness. The blacks can now begin to turn around their promiscuous gang-banging culture to one of two-parent families and Christian productivity. No sensible person can say this is anything but great news.

Forgive me if I have a bounce in my step today!
Special grooming schools.

What do you base your opinions on........YOUR IMAGINATION? Correct opinions can only be based on "criticial independent reasoning"........what better place to begin than working with DEMONSTRABLE FACTS? Talk about LOL......you hit the nail on he proberbial PROGRESSIVE HEAD.......you declare your opinion based on what ever your little imagination first pops up in your head ........and self professed, apparently they are never based upon facts in evidence.

EMOTIONALISM: look it up. While you are at it.........look up philosophical deflection. You are yet to prove any of the evidence presented as being WRONG or INCORRECT. Why? Because there is a mountain of evidence in support of the OPINIONS provided.
my entire professional life depended ENTIRELY on
evidence dependent data. I have, correctly,
presented your "evidence" as being NOT
credible ----you might as well have cited MAD
MAGAZINE

This is fantastic news! Mashmont has long called for an end to the meme of "separation of church and state" since it has never happened and is an impossibility anyway. As I've noted many times, when you attempt to separate out Christianity you're left with atheism. That's why I have called for America to formally declare itself a Christian nation.

Back when I first wrote that well-received thread It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. in January, I lamented our country's descent into atheism. But this was before this fabulous new Supreme Court issued a spate of rulings protecting religious freedom.

The new school in Ohio is a result of the Carson vs Makin ruling, where the Supreme Court allowed taxpayer funding for religious schools, and this is a tremendous development. The Marxist propaganda machine is obviously very angry at the formation of the Ohio Christian schools as well as the ruling, but the rest of us are leaping with joy. Now poor inner-city black youths can get much-needed Christian values in a safer better school free from Communist indoctrination. Free from wokeness. The blacks can now begin to turn around their promiscuous gang-banging culture to one of two-parent families and Christian productivity. No sensible person can say this is anything but great news.

Forgive me if I have a bounce in my step today!
Jesus did say "Seize Earthly political power so you can whack them over their heads and take their money to pay for our schools!!!!"

Forum List

Back