Zone1 Group plans to put Christian schools inside Ohio churches and allow kids to attend with public money

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
This is fantastic news! Mashmont has long called for an end to the meme of "separation of church and state" since it has never happened and is an impossibility anyway. As I've noted many times, when you attempt to separate out Christianity you're left with atheism. That's why I have called for America to formally declare itself a Christian nation.

Back when I first wrote that well-received thread It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. in January, I lamented our country's descent into atheism. But this was before this fabulous new Supreme Court issued a spate of rulings protecting religious freedom.

The new school in Ohio is a result of the Carson vs Makin ruling, where the Supreme Court allowed taxpayer funding for religious schools, and this is a tremendous development. The Marxist propaganda machine is obviously very angry at the formation of the Ohio Christian schools as well as the ruling, but the rest of us are leaping with joy. Now poor inner-city black youths can get much-needed Christian values in a safer better school free from Communist indoctrination. Free from wokeness. The blacks can now begin to turn around their promiscuous gang-banging culture to one of two-parent families and Christian productivity. No sensible person can say this is anything but great news.

Forgive me if I have a bounce in my step today!

Last edited:
This is fantastic news! Mashmont has long called for an end to the meme of "separation of church and state" since it has never happened and is an impossibility anyway. As I've noted many times, when you attempt to separate out Christianity you're left with atheism. That's why I have called for America to formally declare itself a Christian nation.

Back when I first wrote that well-received thread It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. in January, I lamented our country's descent into atheism. But this was before this fabulous new Supreme Court issued a spate of rulings protecting religious freedom.

The new school in Ohio is a result of the Carson vs Makin ruling, where the Supreme Court allowed taxpayer funding for religious schools, and this is a tremendous development. The Marxist propaganda machine is obviously very angry at the formation of the Ohio Christian schools as well as the ruling, but the rest of us are leaping with joy. Now poor inner-city black youths can get much-needed Christian values in a safer better school free from Communist indoctrination. Free from wokeness. The blacks can now begin to turn around their promiscuous gang-banging culture to one of two-parent families and Christian productivity. No sensible person can say this is anything but great news.

I just hope you're still happy when your tax dollars go toward madrassas in mosques.

I just hope you're still happy when your tax dollars go toward madrassas in mosques.
No, that's why I expressly wrote America needs to become a Christian nation, and I would be very pleased if this SCOTUS could get us to that point. But this is a first step. This removes our kids from pure atheist indoctrination schools.

No, that's why I expressly wrote America needs to become a Christian nation. But this is a first step. This removes our kids from pure atheist indoctrination schools.
This country has a history of murdering in the name of your god. No thanks.

This country has a history of murdering in the name of your god. No thanks.
All religions pale in comparsion with the atheist murder spree of the last century. 150 million murdered. So ANYTHING that gets us away from atheism/Marxist is a great thing.

I'm not sure many people understand the profound significance of the Maine ruling. This is a huge chink in the Communist propaganda apparatus. It might well be President Trump's greatest legacy.

No, that's why I expressly wrote America needs to become a Christian nation, and I would be very pleased if this SCOTUS could get us to that point. But this is a first step. This removes our kids from pure atheist indoctrination schools.

Are you bigoted against atheists, bitch?

Never, ever going to happen. The US was never a Christian nation, if it were it would have destroyed itself by now since no two people can agree as to who is a 'Christian'.

All religions pale in comparsion with the atheist murder spree of the last century. 150 million murdered. So ANYTHING that gets us away from atheism/Marxist is a great thing.

I'm not sure many people understand the profound significance of the Maine ruling. This is a huge chink in the Communist propaganda apparatus. It might well be President Trump's greatest legacy.
How many millions died in WWI? Every nation was Christian until the Russian Revolution and the first thing Lenin did was quit the war.

Why should Christians get to freeload off of everyone else? My parents wanted a religious education for their children and PAID for the privilege.

Never, ever going to happen. The US was never a Christian nation, if it were it would have destroyed itself by now since no two people can agree as to who is a 'Christian'.
As long as it's conservative Christian aka authentic Christian, that would probably work. None of the leftwing denominations that call themselves Christian.
If pressed, I would take the Catholic Church.

Why should Christians get to freeload off of everyone else? My parents wanted a religious education for their children and PAID for the privilege.
Why should atheists get to freeload off everyone else, like is happening now?

Like i said....Conservatives want a theocracy....which means all of their talk about the founding fathers is bullshit.....they would have been the ones wanting to remain under the control of the English church not rebeling against them

Public schools are teaching their religion of Marxism so the leftists don't have an argument to counter this. End of story.

Like i said....Conservatives want a theocracy....which means all of their talk about the founding fathers is bullshit.....they would have been the ones wanting to remain under the control of the English church not rebeling against them
Wrong the founding fathers created no state church. One could belong to or create any congregation. There is no ties to the Church of England.

Religious Affiliation of the Signers of the
Declaration of Independence

Religious Affiliation# of
signers
% of
signers
Episcopalian/Anglican
32​
57.1%​
Congregationalist
13​
23.2%​
Presbyterian
12​
21.4%​
Quaker
2​
3.6%​
Unitarian or Universalist
2​
3.6%​
Catholic
1​
1.8%​
TOTAL
56​
100%​

Name of Signer
StateReligious Affiliation
Charles CarrollMarylandCatholic
Samuel HuntingtonConnecticutCongregationalist
Roger ShermanConnecticutCongregationalist
William WilliamsConnecticutCongregationalist
Oliver WolcottConnecticutCongregationalist
Lyman HallGeorgiaCongregationalist
Samuel AdamsMassachusettsCongregationalist
John HancockMassachusettsCongregationalist
Josiah BartlettNew HampshireCongregationalist
William WhippleNew HampshireCongregationalist
William ElleryRhode IslandCongregationalist
John AdamsMassachusettsCongregationalist; Unitarian
Robert Treat PaineMassachusettsCongregationalist; Unitarian
George WaltonGeorgiaEpiscopalian
John PennNorth CarolinaEpiscopalian
George RossPennsylvaniaEpiscopalian
Thomas Heyward Jr.South CarolinaEpiscopalian
Thomas Lynch Jr.South CarolinaEpiscopalian
Arthur MiddletonSouth CarolinaEpiscopalian
Edward RutledgeSouth CarolinaEpiscopalian
Francis Lightfoot LeeVirginiaEpiscopalian
Richard Henry LeeVirginiaEpiscopalian
George ReadDelawareEpiscopalian
Caesar RodneyDelawareEpiscopalian
Samuel ChaseMarylandEpiscopalian
William PacaMarylandEpiscopalian
Thomas StoneMarylandEpiscopalian
Elbridge GerryMassachusettsEpiscopalian
Francis HopkinsonNew JerseyEpiscopalian
Francis LewisNew YorkEpiscopalian
Lewis MorrisNew YorkEpiscopalian
William HooperNorth CarolinaEpiscopalian
Robert MorrisPennsylvaniaEpiscopalian
John MortonPennsylvaniaEpiscopalian
Stephen HopkinsRhode IslandEpiscopalian
Carter BraxtonVirginiaEpiscopalian
Benjamin HarrisonVirginiaEpiscopalian
Thomas Nelson Jr.VirginiaEpiscopalian
George WytheVirginiaEpiscopalian
Thomas JeffersonVirginiaEpiscopalian (Deist)
Benjamin FranklinPennsylvaniaEpiscopalian (Deist)
Button GwinnettGeorgiaEpiscopalian; Congregationalist
James WilsonPennsylvaniaEpiscopalian; Presbyterian
Joseph HewesNorth CarolinaQuaker, Episcopalian
George ClymerPennsylvaniaQuaker, Episcopalian
Thomas McKeanDelawarePresbyterian
Matthew ThorntonNew HampshirePresbyterian
Abraham ClarkNew JerseyPresbyterian
John HartNew JerseyPresbyterian
Richard StocktonNew JerseyPresbyterian
John WitherspoonNew JerseyPresbyterian
William FloydNew YorkPresbyterian
Philip LivingstonNew YorkPresbyterian
James SmithPennsylvaniaPresbyterian
George TaylorPennsylvaniaPresbyterian
Benjamin RushPennsylvaniaPresbyterian

As a black man, you should be very happy these inner city black kids will get a real education instead of Marxist indoctrination designed to keep them poor and on the white liberal plantation.

If my county can have polling places inside churches I see no reason they shouldn't be able to put a school in one. What happens from there is what matters.....

Atheists freeloading? They’re not the ones asking for free religious education on the national dime!
I know. They're demanding free atheist education on the national dime and not just for themselves, but for all. These Christians in Ohio are just doing it for those who want it.

If my county can have polling places inside churches I see no reason they shouldn't be able to put a school in one. What happens from there is what matters.....
That's right. These leftwingers seem to have no problem with government elections being held in churches, using their electricity and water, trashing the restrooms, causing more janitorial work.

That's right. These leftwingers seem to have no problem with government elections being held in churches, using their electricity and water, trashing the restrooms, causing more janitorial work.

I've never even needed to pee at the polls, but I assume the county pays them to have the polling places there whether or not they need to whiz.

Forum List

Back