Zone1 Group plans to put Christian schools inside Ohio churches and allow kids to attend with public money

Wouldn't it be nice if it were true that public schools teach only reading, writing, arithmetic, history, science, biology, music, art, and sports? Unfortunately, it isn't. They teach a whole bunch of godless junk, such as how to use contraception, that perverse sex acts are acceptable, that whites are no-good oppressors, that the climate change myth is real. Just go down the Marxist wish list, then try to tell me none of it is taught in the public schools.

You call yourselves believers. Until now you have sustained fantasies in which you are the victims. Comforting delusions in which you are always right. But no more. The dream is over. I have taken it away. And this is my judgment upon you. You will all know from this moment on exactly how craven and selfish and monstrous you all are and have been and you shall all know and feel the pain of all of those 'unbelievers' that you have marginalized, demonized, persecuted, aborted, imprisoned, abused, deceived, terrorized and slaughtered until the debt of your guilt is paid in full, tetelestai.

Unless you bear fruit worthy of repentance you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:
You call yourselves believers. Until now you have sustained fantasies in which you are the victims. Comforting delusions in which you are always right. But no more. The dream is over. I have taken it away. And this is my judgment upon you. You will all know from this moment on exactly how craven and selfish and monstrous you all are and have been and you shall all know and feel the pain of all of those 'unbelievers' that you have marginalized, demonized, persecuted, aborted, imprisoned, abused, deceived, terrorized and slaughtered until the debt of your guilt is paid in full, tetelestai.

Unless you bear fruit worthy of repentance you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

JUMPIN' JEHOSHEPHAT!!!!!

No, that's why I expressly wrote America needs to become a Christian nation, and I would be very pleased if this SCOTUS could get us to that point. But this is a first step. This removes our kids from pure atheist indoctrination schools.

I have asked this question in the past. Can the Bill of Rights be amended or would the United States have to reorganize in order to amend any of the first 10 amendments? I still don’t know the answer. Making the United States a Christian nation would probably have wonderful results but I don’t think it can happen under our current legal structure. How do you get rid of that pesky first amendment?

I have asked this question in the past. Can the Bill of Rights be amended or would the United States have to reorganize in order to amend any of the first 10 amendments? I still don’t know the answer. Making the United States a Christian nation would probably have wonderful results but I don’t think it can happen under our current legal structure. How do you get rid of that pesky first amendment?
Of course it can be amended.

Anything can be amended though the amendment process.

Just pass an amendment. Same way they got rid of the 3/5 clause in the Constitution, using the 13th Amendment.

Forum List

Back