Gross and Disgusting Food Combo Fads

Fried chicken between two glaze donuts. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Fried chicken with waffles/pancakes. :haha:
I've heard that fried chicken with waffles is actually pretty good.
Heard peanut butter banana sammiches are good too but that grosses me out too, lol.
I've tried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. Not bad, but I didn't fry mine, the way Elvis liked his.

Oh, I've never tried it fried. I don't think that would be as good, but who knows?

Definitely sounds unique.

Mama always told me to try something before I opine on it.

I keep trying okra - still don't like it.

I read about peanut butter and pickle sandwiches and tried them. Sounds weird but they taste good with bread and butter pickles.

I've heard that fried chicken with waffles is actually pretty good.
Heard peanut butter banana sammiches are good too but that grosses me out too, lol.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches ARE good. Have you ever tried putting peanut butter on a banana?
Man. Back in the seventies I dated this nursa tha........

LIttle Debbie.... anything.
I use to eat the Peanut Butter bars as a kid, and liked the oatmeal things also. I tried one maybe 10 years ago or so...how did I ever like such a disgusting thing?

Beyond hours old yeast doughnuts.....
Yeast doughnuts have a quality life of only a couple hours MAX. Beyond that, they are a sticky, gummy mess.

Chicken and waffles... don't knock it until you've tried it. Good eatin'.

If you've never had cashews on your pepperoni pizza, you're missing out there as well...

When I was a young teen I liked whipped cream (the real stuff, not cool whip) for dipping using a potato chip-
I like Miracle Whip and Peter Pan crunchy peanut butter sandwiches even to day

Forum List

Back