Gross and Disgusting Food Combo Fads

Fried chicken between two glaze donuts. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Fried chicken with waffles/pancakes. :haha:

French fries with mayonnaise!

What? Are you Canadian?

I prefer A-1 sauce... of House of Parliament (HP) sauce when I'm at my favorite fish & chips spot...

I prefer BBQ sauce with my fries and yes I am from Ontario near Quebec but lived here most of my adult life...

Funny how certain foods or food combinations are associated with certain regions or countries...

BBQ sauce is a good condiment for fries.

What? Are you Canadian?

I prefer A-1 sauce... of House of Parliament (HP) sauce when I'm at my favorite fish & chips spot...

I prefer BBQ sauce with my fries and yes I am from Ontario near Quebec but lived here most of my adult life...

Funny how certain foods or food combinations are associated with certain regions or countries...

Mashed potatoes and corn mixed together is another thing I eat and most people look at me like I am nuts...

Especially cream style corn...

I also put poblano, corn, red onion and garlic in my mashed potatoes and serve it while boiling them in chicken stock...

I've heard that fried chicken with waffles is actually pretty good.
Heard peanut butter banana sammiches are good too but that grosses me out too, lol.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches ARE good. Have you ever tried putting peanut butter on a banana?
No. But I dip apple slices in peanut butter!

I used to live in New Orleans, so I put Tabasco on everything except peach ice cream.
Amen. for over twenty years, I never went to the field without Tobasco. It vastly improves the worst c-ration or bland MRE. Makes one of those dehydrated pork chops fit for a king.

I've heard that fried chicken with waffles is actually pretty good.
Heard peanut butter banana sammiches are good too but that grosses me out too, lol.

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches ARE good. Have you ever tried putting peanut butter on a banana?
No. But I dip apple slices in peanut butter!

I do the same thing with green apples...

I love how so many people decry ham with pineapple on a pizza when fruit goes with pork loin and pork belly like a mofo!!!

Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, or with pork loin or pork belly. ;)

It's okay. I wont deny your hate for something that most of the world loves.
Think of a Chutney with pork. Good stuff!!
Of course where you live has a lot to do with it.

What? Are you Canadian?

Mashed potatoes and corn mixed together is another thing I eat and most people look at me like I am nuts...

Especially cream style corn...

I also put poblano, corn, red onion and garlic in my mashed potatoes and serve it while boiling them in chicken stock...

Except for the creamed corn, I see nothing wrong with any of that. Regular corn for me.

Chicken and waffles... don't knock it until you've tried it. Good eatin'.

If you've never had cashews on your pepperoni pizza, you're missing out there as well...

But I don't like nuts! I can't imagine that would change if I put some on pizza. :lol:

Well... you got me there.... :lol:
What is the deal with people poring a perfectly good bag of peanuts into a coke and drinking it? Yuk.

Chicken and waffles... don't knock it until you've tried it. Good eatin'.

If you've never had cashews on your pepperoni pizza, you're missing out there as well...

But I don't like nuts! I can't imagine that would change if I put some on pizza. :lol:

Well... you got me there.... :lol:
What is the deal with people poring a perfectly good bag of peanuts into a coke and drinking it? Yuk.

Heard of it, never tried it, so I don't know.

Come south and explain to me boiled peanuts... wth...

Forum List

Back