What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groomer alert!!

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats be like... we're not groomering [sic] kids, we are informing them about reality we want them to engage in as adults.

They don't even want to wait until they're adults.

The OP is about an underaged minor being groomed as a tranny/stripper.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The rub is this. The Neo-GOP want to be able to tell their kids that being gay is a sin against god and everything wholesome and All American, and when their children bring that up at school they don't want the teachers saying a damn thing. They do not want their children to be taught tolerance.

“Tolerance” for evil, madness, and perversion, is no virtue.

Damn right, no decent parents want their children being taught this shit.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure thing John, violently killing another human verses dancing with a pole, doesn't really work for me either. What kind of nut puts a automatic weapon in the hands of a 9 year old?
Here's the difference. He was an idiot. But non-liberals are not cheering him and calling you a hater for objecting.

Your response to this adult promoting the sexual performance of a child: "to each his own."

Meaning "to each (pedophile)(meaning the one in the tiktok) his own (kid)?"

I don't know how else to take it, but if that's not how you meant it, this is your chance to say so.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That was NOT his response.

Stop lying
Still flying the flag of corruption instead of the flag our veterans fought under, I see.

Here is his reponse:

To each his own. I recall some gun nut teaching a 9 year old how to shoot a Mini-Uzi. Didn't work out to well for the Machine Gun "Groomer". He got blown away by the kid.
(bolding, enlarging, and colorizing by me)

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Gay men approaching kids at the beach to talk about sexual matters? You're nuts. Schools...beach?

I know you started with a Beach scenario because you though that was safe from having to argue the matter....Right now the issue is our schools, and what these teachers, and administrators are pushing, against the parents wishes..

"Portland Public Schools has launched a war against the "gender binary" and adopted a radical new curriculum teaching students to subvert the sexuality of "white colonizers" and begin exploring "the infinite gender spectrum."

I have obtained a cache of documents from a source inside Portland Public Schools that exposes the nature of this curriculum. The lessons seek to turn the principles of academic queer theory into an identity-formation program for elementary school students."

Post links and let's see what you're actually claiming

I have no idea what the deal is with you, it's in the news dude...

Here's a few...And the thing is that all the things included in this include "gender, racial, and a rewriting of historical events."

All of this crap is political. Why would liberals in the system, which make up over 90% of the nations school systems...Why are liberals trying to politicize our children?

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here's the difference. He was an idiot. But non-liberals are not cheering him and calling you a hater for objecting.

Your response to this adult promoting the sexual performance of a child: "to each his own."

Meaning "to each (pedophile)(meaning the one in the tiktok) his own (kid)?"

I don't know how else to take it, but if that's not how you meant it, this is your chance to say so.

Teaching your child to dance is not.

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List