What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groomer alert!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A video posted by the Twitter account Libs of TikTok has once again ignited the ire of concerned parents and citizens across social media. The video in question features a young boy dancing on a stripper pole at a Pennsylvania pride event, while a half-naked man and other spectators cheer him on.

The TikTok video, posted by an account which calls itself @realfatworls***, features a young boy, who appears to be about 11 or 12 years in age, wearing a rainbow-colored tutu skirt, tube socks, a t-shirt, and a rainbow-colored headband. The boy takes several turns twirling his body around the pole, while others clap and cheer.

The caption on the video itself reads, "Central PA Pride had a pole set up with an amazing instructor to assist. My kiddo is a natural!" suggesting that @realfatworls*** is one of the boy's parents.

Libs of TikTok also noted — as did the website for the Pride Festival of Central Pennsylvania — that Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf wrote a letter expressing his support for the event. In the letter, Wolf described it as an "example of conviction, compassion, and camaraderie [which] will inspire others for years to come."

Should be a good campaign issue for the the democrat politician to run on.

Leftists love the pedo stuff!!

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To each his own. I recall some gun nut teaching a 9 year old how to shoot a Mini-Uzi. Didn't work out to well for the Machine Gun "Groomer". He got blown away by the kid.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To each his own. I recall some gun nut teaching a 9 year old how to shoot a Mini-Uzi. Didn't work out to well for the Machine Gun "Groomer". He got blown away by the kid.

So you're ok with both examples. Got it.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At least the adult was a victim in your story. Unlike the children the groomers go after.
"To each his own" doesn't work for me when it comes to groomers

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At least the adult was a victim in your story. Unlike the children the groomers go after.
"To each his own" doesn't work for me when it comes to groomers
Sure thing John, violently killing another human verses dancing with a pole, doesn't really work for me either. What kind of nut puts a automatic weapon in the hands of a 9 year old?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To each his own? You sick fuck

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My son was shooting at a young age. Didn't affect him mentally at all. But a groomer got a young girl to think she was a boy and she got her boobs cut off and started taking hormones. Now she knows she is a girl and more than likely she cannot have kids. I hope she sues the school system out of existence.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sure thing John, violently killing another human verses dancing with a pole, doesn't really work for me either. What kind of nut puts a automatic weapon in the hands of a 9 year old?
Why do you deflect?
Shit like this is why you and your ilk are constantly equated to pedos and groomers.
You deserve it.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would rather a 9 year old shoot guns. Then a 4 year old being taught the perverted stuff your party is teaching them.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Your deflection isn't the topic. Why do you support sexual perverts grooming children?

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you're ok with both examples. Got it.

I'm okay with you teaching your 9 year old how to use a mini-uzi if that makes you feel better. If Lola wants teach his son to dance around a pole, it bothers me not at all.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List