Groomer alert : Teacher shows student how to put a condom on a dildo

To me (and yes, I may be insane, stipulated) it's about the bigger picture, and political/sociological leverage.

When the ends of our political spectrum firmly attach themselves -- meaning, they go all in on an issue, 100%, push it as far as they can, refuse to seriously listen to contrary opinions, attack anyone who offers a discouraging word -- they create a gravity around that issue that makes it easy for the other end to bring in outside examples and make comparisons. They leave themselves WIDE open to it.

So, in this example, we see the American Left advocating for (or at least defending) CLEARLY more and more aggressive and controversial sexual materials and instruction to be delivered to younger and younger American children. So the gravity of that intense debate will draw in comparisons from everywhere. Like this story. So that end can be associated with a story to which it's not necessarily attached.

Full disclosure, my real point here isn't even about the specifics of this particular story or issue. It's about how the two ends of the spectrum seem to go out of their way to feed into the other, making it easier for the other to turn the heat up even higher.

That's your story Mac. It's really not The Story though.

To me (and yes, I may be insane, stipulated) it's about the bigger picture, and political/sociological leverage.

When the ends of our political spectrum firmly attach themselves -- meaning, they go all in on an issue, 100%, push it as far as they can, refuse to seriously listen to contrary opinions, attack anyone who offers a discouraging word -- they create a gravity around that issue that makes it easy for the other end to bring in outside examples and make comparisons. They leave themselves WIDE open to it.

So, in this example, we see the American Left advocating for (or at least defending) CLEARLY more and more aggressive and controversial sexual materials and instruction to be delivered to younger and younger American children. So the gravity of that intense debate will draw in comparisons from everywhere. Like this story. So that end can be associated with a story to which it's not necessarily attached.

Full disclosure, my real point here isn't even about the specifics of this particular story or issue. It's about how the two ends of the spectrum seem to go out of their way to feed into the other, making it easier for the other to turn the heat up even higher.
That's a whole lot of words to say literally nothing....

In fact the only thing you said worth a shit in this post was

"I may be insane"

A bit of true introspection that should be useful if you'll only act on it...Seek help.

The grade is important in this discussion…

If taught in High School then you are going to lose this argument because it is part of sex education.

You have the right or did have the right to excuse your child from the program and some have or did.

I have no issue sex education being taught in High School to students and I have no issue if you feel your child should be excused from this class…
Sex Ed in high school does not include the application of a condom with your mouth, are you people that ignorant?

That's a whole lot of words to say literally nothing....

In fact the only thing you said worth a shit in this post was

"I may be insane"

A bit of true introspection that should be useful if you'll only act on it...Seek help.
Yuk-yuk.

Sex Ed in high school does not include the application of a condom with your mouth, are you people that ignorant?

I am sure it doesn't, at least on paper...But the problem is that there are videos of teachers everyday doing outrageous things in the classroom, with the arrogance to say they know better for the children in their classes than the parents do....IOW, trying to cut the parents out of the process...

Forum List

Back