GROAN: Biden Misreads From Teleprompter… Again, “I Got to the Senate 180 Years Ago”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
GROAN: Biden Misreads From Teleprompter… Again, “I Got to the Senate 180 Years Ago” [VIDEO]

27 Sep 2020 ~~ By Kristee McDonald

He seemed to realize what he said but did not correct himself.
Breitbart noted that, ff that was true, Biden would have been in the Senate in 1840 with the likes of John C. Calhoun, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, and Henry Clay.

On Friday, Biden appeared on MSNBC but lost his train of thought and host Stephanie Ruhle bailed him out:

“For example, the paycheck protection act. You know, one percent of the money has gone out. One percent. One percent of the, uh — that’s not the paycheck — the um, uh, the, uh, the bill for small, for major…” Biden struggled.
“Main Street Lending,” Ruhle jumped in, referring to the actual program.
“Main Street Lending. One percent’s gone out,” Biden said.
On Saturday, the Biden campaign called a “lid” — that is, no more public sightings for the day — at 9:32 am:

Comment:
In that same speech, he said he was Vice President for 10 years. Sure felt like it was many more than that.
Anybody who personally knew Abraham Lincoln should be put on a pedestal. That is unless he faked his death similar to John Wilkes Booth.
Joey Xi has been Lost In Delaware :laughing0301: That's the real LID.
Now that the Simpsons are no longer funny, maybe a cartoon called "The Bidens" Opening credits: Joe emerges from the basement door a la Herman Munster.
There are so many legitimate issues with Biden that we can point to, that we should point them out instead.
One current one, why are the spouses campaigning while the actual nominees are nowhere to be seen?
Why don’t Biden/Harris answer questions?
Indeed, I always thought reporters were to report the news, not make the news. Guess not. I'm trying to envision what Ruhle would have done or said had it been Trump bumbling and fumbling on air.

GROAN: Biden Misreads From Teleprompter… Again, “I Got to the Senate 180 Years Ago” [VIDEO]

27 Sep 2020 ~~ By Kristee McDonald

He seemed to realize what he said but did not correct himself.
Breitbart noted that, ff that was true, Biden would have been in the Senate in 1840 with the likes of John C. Calhoun, James Buchanan, Franklin Pierce, and Henry Clay.

On Friday, Biden appeared on MSNBC but lost his train of thought and host Stephanie Ruhle bailed him out:

“For example, the paycheck protection act. You know, one percent of the money has gone out. One percent. One percent of the, uh — that’s not the paycheck — the um, uh, the, uh, the bill for small, for major…” Biden struggled.
“Main Street Lending,” Ruhle jumped in, referring to the actual program.
“Main Street Lending. One percent’s gone out,” Biden said.
On Saturday, the Biden campaign called a “lid” — that is, no more public sightings for the day — at 9:32 am:

Comment:
In that same speech, he said he was Vice President for 10 years. Sure felt like it was many more than that.
Anybody who personally knew Abraham Lincoln should be put on a pedestal. That is unless he faked his death similar to John Wilkes Booth.
Joey Xi has been Lost In Delaware :laughing0301: That's the real LID.
Now that the Simpsons are no longer funny, maybe a cartoon called "The Bidens" Opening credits: Joe emerges from the basement door a la Herman Munster.
There are so many legitimate issues with Biden that we can point to, that we should point them out instead.
One current one, why are the spouses campaigning while the actual nominees are nowhere to be seen?
Why don’t Biden/Harris answer questions?
Indeed, I always thought reporters were to report the news, not make the news. Guess not. I'm trying to envision what Ruhle would have done or said had it been Trump bumbling and fumbling on air.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back