Gringos stay home.

If it’s so obvious why don’t you post your solution. Nowhere in your list of shit did you have one.
Sure, happy to. A completely original idea, and if nothing else, an interesting place to start.

I doubt that you're into original ideas, but it's the fourth line of my sig. Some of us can think for ourselves.

I also doubt you'll grasp it on a macro level, but you're welcome!

Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
Colonize South America. Good plan. I’m sure that would go well.
Huh?

Yeah, I did predict you wouldn't get it.
You can’t really just rename forcing another country to weed out some of its citizens with our military help then investing in their economy for our own import benefit. It already has a name.

If it’s so obvious why don’t you post your solution. Nowhere in your list of shit did you have one.
Sure, happy to. A completely original idea, and if nothing else, an interesting place to start.

I doubt that you're into original ideas, but it's the fourth line of my sig. Some of us can think for ourselves.

I also doubt you'll grasp it on a macro level, but you're welcome!

Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing
Colonize South America. Good plan. I’m sure that would go well.
Huh?

Yeah, I did predict you wouldn't get it.
You can’t really just rename forcing another country to weed out some of its citizens with our military help then investing in their economy for our own import benefit. It already has a name.
holy crap

Keep going with your analysis. This is fascinating.

...1. The COVID pandemic is not Trump's fault, period. Its China's fault...
Doesn't matter. It happened on his watch. The Buck Stops Here. Ask the ghost of Herbert Hoover (start of the Great Depression) about that one.

And, BTW... his grotesque lack of leadership and empathy... his failure to act quickly enough in the early days... his inability to lead-by-example re: PPE, etc...

All that will stand against him on November 3rd... doesn't matter if the pandemic was his fault or not... it occurred on his watch... and he failed to react properly.

2. The stock market is almost back where it was...
Only after vast numbers of folks lost their shirts and had to bail, and only after legions of voters saw their 401(k) values sink into oblivion.

3. The race riots are not Trump's fault either, the riots were allowed by democrat governors and mayors...
Doesn't matter. It happened while he had the helm. The Buck Stops Here.

And his appalling lack of effective leadership at the Federal level in that crisis and his willingness to Mace protesters for a photo-op will weigh against him.

A captain is responsible for everything that happens on his ship.

A good captain will admit that time-honored truism, and man-up, and shoulder the burden, even if he is not personally at fault.

A bad captain will act like a weasel and protest that it isn't his fault, and lose all credibility and trust, and ultimately fail as a captain.

4. Trump will win in November, just ask Kanye...
Unlikely.

And regarding Kanye... he's only a slightly dimmer bulb than Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... but both look like rocket scientists compared to Cadet Bone Spurs.

5. There are many Trump democrats, union folks who like Trump's job market instead of democrat's stagnation...
What job market is that? The so-called 'Trump job market' is gone. 40,000,000 unemployed, and less than four months left 'til the General Election.

You're (he's) out of time, in that context.

...6. Even Never-Trumpers will vote for Trump over the crazy Leftist policies of the democrats.
That's the first semi-believable thing you've said here.

The election is, indeed, the Democrats' to lose.

And, given that those retards are just as dim-witted as your own retards - just in different ways - there is some slim chance that you may be right about some of those.

Dems are so busy kissing Minority a$$ and excusing the Hyper-Leftists amongst them - and so afraid to tell them to <bleep>-off that they're repulsing a lot of Whites.

If true, you're gonna need as many of them as you can persuade between now and November 3rd, because your boy is currently in Deep $hit... bigly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back