Griner to be sent to a Russian penal colony

Penal colony?

That has to be one of the worst fates for a lesbian.
a lesbian in a man's body.

Oh, so the Frenchies who my grandfathers both fought to rescue from the Nazis that they were so determined to surrender to might not think I'm too stupid and arrogant, so I should go there?

Naaaah.

Yes. The Frenchies. The ones George Washington had to beg to help fight the British during the revolution, because the pathetic excuse we had for a militia was in no danger of winning. The same Frenchies Ben Franklin convinced to give us the money to start this shithole of a country, because we in no danger of doing that either.

If it wasn't for the French, there wouldn't be an America shit for brains. They bailed us out long before we helped them.

Yes. The Frenchies. The ones George Washington had to beg to help fight the British during the revolution, because the pathetic excuse we had for a militia was in no danger of winning. The same Frenchies Ben Franklin convinced to give us the money to start this shithole of a country, because we in no danger of doing that either.

If it wasn't for the French, there wouldn't be an America shit for brains. They bailed us out long before we helped them.
Ok, fair enough. They bailed us out in the 1770's and we repaid that debt in 1918 and 1944. Double repaid, I would say.

So let that pig sty of a continent settle its own quarrels from now on.

Good. She hates America. Let her do the full time at hard labor. America hater.

Democrats want to turn America into a penal colony, mostly for those of us who refused the shots. Seriously, about half of them want us to be restricted to our homes, lose our jobs, be arrested, etc. This knowing that hey don't even mitigate for spread.

I don't really care what the Russians do. That's their business. I worry about more about the fascists among us.

Forum List

Back