Grijalva Calls For Return Of Public Lands Agency To DC After Trump Moved BLM Out West

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I agree with him. The Bureau of Land Management needs to return to DC.

The only reason why trump moved it was to destroy the agency and have very little over sight on our public lands so greedy people and corporations can destroy it for any and all money that can be made from it.

I hope the move happens soon.

The only reason why trump moved it was to destroy the agency and have very little over sight on our public lands so greedy people and corporations can destroy it for any and all money that can be made from it.

I disagree.

The people of the District of Columbia are tired of being the nation's capital and are interested in being a state.

Moving the agencies around makes a lot of sense.

BTW, haven't you heard of the internet and other tools of mass communication we have in the current era? There is no reason that its necessary for agencies to be physically close to each other.

I disagree.

The people of the District of Columbia are tired of being the nation's capital and are interested in being a state.

BTW, haven't you heard of the internet and other tools of mass communication we have in the current era? There is no reason that its necessary for agencies to be physically close to each other.

It's too bad for you that what you think and want means nothing to those who make those decisions.

Those who make those decisions don't even know you exist nor do they care to know that you exist.

The office will be moved back to DC and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Well there is one thing you can and will do, whine and lie about it.

Carry on. I'm enjoying watching you cry.

I disagree.

It's too bad for you that what you think and want means nothing to those who make those decisions.

Those who make those decisions don't even know you exist nor do they care to know that you exist.

The office will be moved back to DC and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Well there is one thing you can and will do, whine and lie about it.

Carry on. I'm enjoying watching you cry.

I'm not crying at all, I understand the Sleepy Joe wants to screw the people of Colorado's conservative areas out of good jobs.

Punish those who refuse to toe the liberal line.

But the day may come when the balance of power changes, and what goes around comes around.

If the BLM can do whatever it is they are doing thousands of miles away from the land they are supposedly managing then they aren’t really doing anything of value and should be eliminated as an agency.

All of the land they want to control is in the west, how does it make sense to have them in an office building as far east as possible?

Forum List

Back