Grey matter vs your eternal soul

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
The more science discovers and understands, the closer they get to God.
Your thoughts, feelings, memories, attention, what you experience in this subjective world is part of mind
And ^ is what you take with you when your clay disintegrates. You never cease to exist. You are an eternal being.

:thankusmile:

Your thoughts, feelings, memories, attention, what you experience in this subjective world is part of mind
And ^ is what you take with you when your clay disintegrates. You never cease to exist. You are an eternal being.

wishful thinking ram, physiology the same as its spiritual content are both metaphysical that disappear when either is removed but in their physical state while "living" they are inseparable as no example exist for one or the other.
In other words, even perceiving our mind as simply a product of our brain, rather than relations, can make us feel more isolated. And to appreciate the benefits of interrelations, you simply have to open your mind.
how about Flora ...
1600626772600.png

not one has a cns - brain.

1. there is no god
2. no evidence of eternity
3. etc

I didn't read anything about God in the article, unless I'm read the wrong article.

The consensus in Neurology is that the mind is merely the brain. There's also manipulation (physical manipulation) of memory done in experiments which solidifies this hypothesis.

Yep.
In other words, our mind is not simply our perception of experiences, but those experiences themselves. Siegel argues that it’s impossible to completely disentangle our subjective view of the world from our interactions.
Death means no more experiences / interactions. No more brain, mind, life. This is your only shot, so make the best of it for as many as you can with all you've got.

The consensus in Neurology is that the mind is merely the brain. There's also manipulation (physical manipulation) of memory done in experiments which solidifies this hypothesis.
that's your consensus, a broken record you have made before that has been refuted -
1600694242394.png

flora has no neither a brain nor a central nervous system - why don't you address the issue or not join threads you have no business participating in.

that's your consensus, a broken record you have made before that has been refuted -
View attachment 391278
flora has no neither a brain nor a central nervous system - why don't you address the issue or not join threads you have no business participating in.
Are you refuting something I just said about consensus, about memory being physically manipulated? Sorry, I can prove it...

Nevermind that we can alter your feelings with literal chemicals, called pharmaceuticals...

Nevermind that traumatic brain injuries can cause one to develop news skills, lose old skills, cause you to murder/suicide your entire family, etc etc....

+500 other reasons/ways to physically alter the brain and change 'you'

View attachment 391278
Are you refuting something I just said about consensus, about memory being physically manipulated? Sorry, I can prove it...

are you refuting flora are living beings that preceded fauna and have a spiritual content inseparable from their metaphysical physiology that is not present in fauna.

View attachment 391278

are you refuting flora are living beings that preceded fauna and have a spiritual content inseparable from their metaphysical physiology that is not present in fauna.
I'm talking about how the mind is the physical brain. You're talking about evolutionary biology in plants. Leave me alone, I've seen your caterpillar to butterfly dopey shit before...it's wholly uninteresting to me.

This an opinion piece.

There is absolutely no evidence that can withstand scientific scrutiny that a soul exists or that your mind somehow extends beyond your body.

Consciousness - which I am equating to mind - is the sum of our whole being and for the most part a mystery. The processing occurs mostly in the brain but involves the central nervous system, body and all of our organs. It's a very complex and adaptive system. So for that perspective consciousness resides all throughout our being.

All that we know, including science, mathematics, music, art, etc, is in our consciousness. No consciousness, no science, mathematics, music, art, etc.

The material world becomes manifest through consciousness. No consciousness... no reality.

View attachment 391278

I'm talking about how the mind is the physical brain. You're talking about evolutionary biology in plants. Leave me alone, I've seen your caterpillar to butterfly dopey shit before...it's wholly uninteresting to me.
cry us a river -

flora and evolutionary science refutes your belief the mind is the brain. the example has two distinct, dissimilar physical "brains" recreated in transition one from another.
1600699240810.png

the transformation from one physical being to another occurs when the physical properties of one is transformed into another being controlled by the spiritual content of the physiology that remains the same throughout the transformation.

physiology is a metaphysical substance that requires a spiritual content and are inseparable where either will disappear by the removal of one or the other.

time for you to run away and hide - gt.

Forum List

Back