Greta Von Death Metal, killer climate song.

We heard your twisted, distorted version of what happened....the quality of our products dropped because you can't overpay labor and still produce a high quality product and remain competitive.

Except the Germans and Japanese did exactly that, and they produced a better product. The Japanese drove us completely out of some industries, like electronics.

What you can't do... is make a company about producing dividends for shareholders, and worry about the quality of product second, which is EXACTLY what we did in this country...

Luckily, your belief isn't a requisite for being true.....you have already demonstrated that you will believe all manner of dishonesty so long as you think it is good for you..you believe it is fine for union leaders to steal billions out of union dues, and union retirement funds and is just the cost of doing business...it would not be possible for you to better demonstrate the flaws in your thinking that making those proclamations..

When my brother retires from his union, he's going to have a sweet pension. Or his crazy wife will, anyway.

When my brother in law passed away, my sister did very well on his union pension and health care plan until the end of her life.

So your argument is that a union is "Stealing" from workers, but still the workers do well, as opposed to the One Percenters, who steal from workers and leave them up shit's creek if they get injured... and they'd do a lot worse if the GOP got their way on everything.

We've been hearing the "Trickle Down" lie for 40 years... I don't even think you guys believe it anymore.

When my brother retires from his union, he's going to have a sweet pension. Or his crazy wife will, anyway.

The rate of theft from pension funds by union bosses makes that a questionable claim...no doubt he expects to get a sweet pension...

The rate of theft from pension funds by union bosses makes that a questionable claim...no doubt he expects to get a sweet pension...

Oh, no, he'll do very well when he retires... Because other members of his union do.

OH NOES... A WORKING PERSON HAVING A NICE RETIREMENT!!! THE HORROR. THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!!

So why do you hate working people so much?

Forum List

Back