Greg Gutfeld Show was the most-watched late-night program

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Nobody other than Woketards, want to watch TDS horse kaka every single night.
“The Greg Gutfeld Show was the most-watched late-night program in all of television in total viewership with 2.9 million total viewers, topping all broadcast and cable comedy programs, including CBS’ Late Show with Stephen Colbert, NBC’s The Tonight Show and ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the network said in a statement.

I love watching it! It’s diverse, it’s funny, honest. Real entertainment
Greg keeps it fresh, and his recurring guests keep it funny too with their unpredictable responses.

Of course, Greg himself is the most unpredictable little urchin of the whole group. I think he enjoys embarrassing his guests and you can see it on their faces, lol.

I was a big fan of Gutfeld way back when he was doing Red Eye at 4 AM. I'm glad he's finally getting the credit he deserves. He also has a great crew.
The very first Gutfeild show sucked because he didn't have his crew. He tried to carry the show on his own, but it just didn't work.

“The Greg Gutfeld Show was the most-watched late-night program in all of television in total viewership with 2.9 million total viewers, topping all broadcast and cable comedy programs, including CBS’ Late Show with Stephen Colbert, NBC’s The Tonight Show and ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live,” the network said in a statement.
I watch some from that network daily, but certainly no heavy diet, and certainly do not agree with all their or his points of view. Still, there is something about Gutfield that often connects, that makes me pause on the channel to hear what he has to say and how he says it.

Try putting all of the late night comedies together. Now what do you have?

Forum List

Back