Greg Brannon, GOP Senate Candidate, Likens Food Stamps To Slavery

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said... but of course, that is exactly what it is designed to do... enslave an entire underclass in generational poverty.

Not slavery at all.

Slavery requires the salve actually DO something in order to be given housing and food.

Hell, libs ain't even smart enough to to require that their slaves even vote!

And he's still beating the incumbent Democrat Kay Hagen by 2 points in polls. What does that say?

I live in North Carolina, she is very unpopular here. And they are endlessly advertising her repeating the Obama lie that if you like your insurance you can keep it. She's toast.

Not slavery at all.

Slavery requires the salve actually DO something in order to be given housing and food.

Well, they do vote for it.

AND THE HITS FROM THE TEA BAGGERS JUST KEEP ON COMING?

Karl Rove better start spending some of his millions. The Baggers are beginning to raise their greasy little heads.

Last edited:

Karl Rove better start spending some of his millions. The Baggers are beginning to raise their greasy little heads.

I feel you, man. Imagine people thinking government should tax, spend and regulate less. That's just whacked.

I'm always amazed at the bizarre and creative ways "Christians" can quote scripture and misuse it to justify all kinds of messed up thinking.

Talk about messed up thinking and misusing scripture. Read all your quotes, show us the ones that Jesus is saying that charity is the job of the government to provide...

Well, he's a gynecologist, so at least he knows what women are good for....!:woohoo:

Yup, he fits well with the TP platform.

I feel you, man. Imagine people thinking government should tax, spend and regulate less. That's just whacked.

Jim thinks that you just spend spend spend and money magically appears.. I wonder if he conducts his personal life that way? Maybe he's one of those folks who lives in a constant state of bankruptcy.

:lol:

Greg Brannon, GOP Senate Candidate, Likens Food Stamps To Slavery

Wow and to think a year ago I was going to vote for this fucking clown. What a piece of shit.

I'd have likened government more to being a drug dealer, but no one who was going to vote for him would fail to grasp his point, which is when they are sending you checks, they have you by the short hairs. At least be honest you were never going to vote for him.
Oh I was actually...wayyy back before he was even endorsed by the Paul's.
And he's still beating the incumbent Democrat Kay Hagen by 2 points in polls. What does that say?
That she is an idiot who is going down thanks to her support of obamacare.
Not slavery at all.

Another idiot who doesn't realize a good chunk of those on welfare do work but thanks to capitalism can't get good pay or their jobs were sent overseas to avoid regulation and safe working conditions and livable wage.

I live in North Carolina, she is very unpopular here. And they are endlessly advertising her repeating the Obama lie that if you like your insurance you can keep it. She's toast.
Yep..she is done. Course when the idiot opens his mouth with shit like that it helps her. How many more "legitimate rape" comments are we going to see before election day?

Last edited:
Being dependent upon a superior entity, in exchange for obedience, is slavery.

Matthew 4: 8-11
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

God gives you life, but does not force you to adhere to His will, as such, he is not your Master, but your equal. A companionship with God is the highest form of freedom and transcendence.

Coincidentally, food stamps are alluded to int e same chapter of Matthew:

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

Interestingly, Christian and Jewish charities will give you food for free, with no obligation being due to them, as they see you as equal, not inferior.

I'm always amazed at the bizarre and creative ways "Christians" can quote scripture and misuse it to justify all kinds of messed up thinking.

If we analyze the biblical analogy offered up by the poster

Bear in mind that this very same person @halznut just said (not even an hour ago) that poor women have DUTY to abort their children and America needs "drive thru" abortion centers.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-of-fed-support-542-million.html#post8455669

Last edited:
Being dependent upon a superior entity, in exchange for obedience, is slavery.

Matthew 4: 8-11
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

God gives you life, but does not force you to adhere to His will, as such, he is not your Master, but your equal. A companionship with God is the highest form of freedom and transcendence.

Coincidentally, food stamps are alluded to int e same chapter of Matthew:

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”

Interestingly, Christian and Jewish charities will give you food for free, with no obligation being due to them, as they see you as equal, not inferior.

If we analyze the biblical analogy offered up by the poster, SNAP, a program helping low-income individuals and families buy the food they need to not go hungry -- a program that you have apply for and makes no requirements outside of buying food and feeding your children… In the poster's eyes, this is the same thing as the Satan offering you wealth in exchange for your soul.

I think you'll find that the following biblical quotes speak directly to FOOD and FEEDING THE POOR. No thin analogy or hidden meaning. THIS is what the bible says about caring for the least of my brothers.

Matthew 25:35

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Isaiah 58:10

If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.

Proverbs 28:27

Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.

James 2:14-18

What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead. But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Luke 3:11

And he answered them, “Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food is to do likewise.”

Proverbs 14:31

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

1 John 3:17-18

But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

Proverbs 31:20

She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy.

Matthew 14:15-21

Now when it was evening, the disciples came to him and said, “This is a desolate place, and the day is now over; send the crowds away to go into the villages and buy food for themselves.” But Jesus said, “They need not go away; you give them something to eat.” They said to him, “We have only five loaves here and two fish.” And he said, “Bring them here to me.” Then he ordered the crowds to sit down on the grass, and taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven and said a blessing. Then he broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds.

Romans 12:20

To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.”

Matthew 25:37-40

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Proverbs 22:9

Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

Deuteronomy 8:1-20

“The whole commandment that I command you today you shall be careful to do, that you may live and multiply, and go in and possess the land that the Lord swore to give to your fathers. And you shall remember the whole way that the Lord your God has led you these forty years in the wilderness, that he might humble you, testing you to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep his commandments or not. And he humbled you and let you hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that he might make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. Your clothing did not wear out on you and your foot did not swell these forty years. Know then in your heart that, as a man disciplines his son, the Lord your God disciplines you.

Matthew 25:34-46

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?

Galatians 6:2

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

John 6:55-59

For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.

Luke 9:13

But he said to them, “You give them something to eat.” They said, “We have no more than five loaves and two fish—unless we are to go and buy food for all these people.”

Deuteronomy 15:7

“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother,

Isaiah 61:1-2

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn;

Luke 4:18

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,

Proverbs 19:17

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

1 Corinthians 11:21

For in eating, each one goes ahead with his own meal. One goes hungry, another gets drunk.

Nehemiah 5:1-19

Now there arose a great outcry of the people and of their wives against their Jewish brothers. For there were those who said, “With our sons and our daughters, we are many. So let us get grain, that we may eat and keep alive.” There were also those who said, “We are mortgaging our fields, our vineyards, and our houses to get grain because of the famine.” And there were those who said, “We have borrowed money for the king's tax on our fields and our vineyards. Now our flesh is as the flesh of our brothers, our children are as their children. Yet we are forcing our sons and our daughters to be slaves, and some of our daughters have already been enslaved, but it is not in our power to help it, for other men have our fields and our vineyards.”

Deuteronomy 24:19

“When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

Job 31:16-21

“If I have withheld anything that the poor desired, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail, or have eaten my morsel alone, and the fatherless has not eaten of it (for from my youth the fatherless grew up with me as with a father, and from my mother's womb I guided the widow), if I have seen anyone perish for lack of clothing, or the needy without covering, if his body has not blessed me, and if he was not warmed with the fleece of my sheep,

Deuteronomy 24:20

When you beat your olive trees, you shall not go over them again. It shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.

Matthew 25:37

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?

2 Kings 4:43

But his servant said, “How can I set this before a hundred men?” So he repeated, “Give them to the men, that they may eat, for thus says the Lord, ‘They shall eat and have some left.’”

:lol::lol::lol:

You are such a joke.

You haven't read the Word at all. Because when you do you are embraced. And you begin for each time you read it, how blessed you are.

Oh my how can you people be that fucked up And I don't need everyone to be Christian or a Jew of practice or a Hindu or a Bhuddist or a whatever but people of faith.

You do understand that Jews don't believe in Satan, right?

What? Please stop embarrassing yourself. You just said that Jews don't believe in the Book of Job.

Job 1 - Prologue - In the land of Uz there - Bible Gateway

6 One day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”

9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

You're not a Jew at all. You're only way out is the "yetzer hara" explanation.

I remember when I hit it. The begats. Holy toledo. I think it was in Thunder Bay. But chewing thru it I then realized this is a book of times and people. And it was recorded.And it had to be in the Word. Nonetheless if I could ask God "could we skip this chapter"? trust me I would.

Hmmm I wonder if a Liberal talk show host out there thinking about telling him to politely eat shit.........

New Topics

Forum List

Back