Greg Abbott is Still a Dumbass

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
We all know this. He proved it the other day:

The governor added, “I don’t know what herd immunity is, but when you add that to the people who have immunity, it looks like it could be very close to herd immunity.”

He doesn't know what it is...but he knows we're "very close" to it.

A republican scholar.

It is Texass you know.. only thing dumber than a Texican is the brother of a Texican. To edit: I personally know this because I have muchas family in Tejas they moved there during the Civil War after Tejas was out of the war. They had to move there because they were living in Ohio and they didn't want to take sides during the war the society they lived in forced them to leave.
So, I speak with experience about Texas and my exes are from Texass and live there, I too have lived there...Don't take offense just because it's true..

Last edited:

The governor added, “I don’t know what herd immunity is, but when you add that to the people who have immunity, it looks like it could be very close to herd immunity.”

A republican scholar.

And we have GD super spreader illegals being shipped across the country and you say this.

I expect this from people who slaved to a boss their whole life though

A republican scholar.

You have 100% herd immunity. You and your libturd herds are dumb thinking pofs. Group Think assholes without a pot to piss in but your mother fucking mouths

I mean take a look around, we got dumbasses on both sides. Greg Abbot is not a doctor, and I don't think he should be making statements like this when he doesn't really know anything about it, but is it really that important? Liberals and democrats say dumb crap all of the time, and I just take it with a grain of salt and don't get riled by it usually.

A republican scholar.

Just like Texass has no increase in cases because they stopped testing, yee-haw!

It is Texass you know.. only thing dumber than a Texican is the brother of a Texican. To edit: I personally know this because I have muchas family in Tejas they moved there during the Civil War after Tejas was out of the war. They had to move there because they were living in Ohio and they didn't want to take sides during the war the society they lived in forced them to leave.
So, I speak with experience about Texas and my exes are from Texass and live there, I too have lived there...Don't take offense just because it's true..

Yeah...the governor actually said "I don't know what it is" and then said, "We're close to it."

Yeah...the governor actually said "I don't know what it is" and then said, "We're close to it."
In politics like a lot of other positions in life it is important to know but one thing to be a success, "It's not what you know but who you blow" that allows you to climb that ladder.

A republican scholar.

Better to acknowledge you don't know what % we need for herd immunity then to do as Fauci by constantly changing the % needed.

Only if one places the mask on the wrong part of the anatomy...

yeah...the face. Those white masks...have a plastic in them that is not good to breathe long term. The masks provided to canadian children with the black line through it...from china.....those kids have been inhaling asbestos like filaments into their little lungs.

The regular masks..that should be washed daily....are harboring germs in abundance...because you know that people are not washing those masks daily.

you're killing yourselves people. You're helping the globalists (gates, et al) reduce the population. I'd rather maskers were here for the fight. They seem to have obedience to death. What happpened to Americans and their natural skepticism of government. You don't really believe they are here to help you....do you??
Universal "you". I don't know your political leaning Jets

Forum List

Back